The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been lurking this thread waiting on my grand return when playoffs come. I will be purchasing Hawks playoffs game tix in 2 weeks and I will be front row when the hawks inevitably play the cavs for potentially the ECF. Thought the hawks right now are the best team in the NBA, I can't help but wonder how they'll mesh when the playoff lights are on them and they are a quarter away from going to the finals, potentially at lebron an co.'s expense at that. As long as Teague, Horford and Schröder the X factor stay healthy, those 3 players are key to the hawks putting the world on notice and taking this city to the basketball promise land. Excited for the city! This place is gonna explode when the Hawks make that transition from playoff filler to championship favorites. Can't wait to be in Phillips Arena spitting game to Rihanna while drunk off of a big fishbowl of corrona :wow:
Repped.

Have been lurking this thread waiting on my grand return when playoffs come. I will be purchasing Hawks playoffs game tix in 2 weeks and I will be front row when the hawks inevitably play the cavs for potentially the ECF. Thought the hawks right now are the best team in the NBA, I can't help but wonder how they'll mesh when the playoff lights are on them and they are a quarter away from going to the finals, potentially at lebron an co.'s expense at that. As long as Teague, Horford and Schröder the X factor stay healthy, those 3 players are key to the hawks putting the world on notice and taking this city to the basketball promise land. Excited for the city! This place is gonna explode when the Hawks make that transition from playoff filler to championship favorites. Can't wait to be in Phillips Arena spitting game to Rihanna while drunk off of a big fishbowl of corrona
embarassed.gif
You said the NBA Finals and Superbowl was rigged though.

Thabo will be very important when he returns from his calf strain. Any week now. Hawks wont rush him. Will be 100% by playoff time. Most important bench player. Best wing defender on team. Best rebounder outside Millsap and Horford. Another 3 shooter and athletic body. And just another dude to throw at lebaby. Along with Carroll, and Bazemore.

Hawks force teams to play them small and then just mismatch u to death with all their Combo guys. The Hawks are a true product of the current game in the NBA. A 6'9 and under league. Dominated by PGs.

Last edited:
Funny thing is the Hawks kind of started the versatile, 6'7-6'9 trend with Josh Smith, Josh Childress, Joe Johnson, Marvin Williams and Al Horford all those years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom