The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We both have biased opinions so it doesn't matter

I personally don't see the Hawks winning the East let alone the whole thing.

Cavs over them in a 7 game series all day.

Just my pov

We'll just see what happens.

Last edited:
We both have biased opinions so it doesn't matter

I personally don't see the Hawks winning the East let alone the whole thing.

Cavs over them in a 7 game series all day.

Just my pov

We'll just see what happens.
I'm not biased I'm just realistic. Cavs depend solely on how Lebron performs. Hawks are a complete team all the way to the end of the bench. And i believe the Hawks can beat the Cavs in a 7 game series. Horford and Millsap are mismatches for Cavs. And we will have home court advantage of course. A real one.

Last edited:
Cavs play absolutely no defense either. And nothing but 3s and attempted layups all game. No mid range game no post up game. Just iso kyrie and iso lebron.

Last edited:
Lance. :lol: :smh:

lanceruns.0.gif
lancee.0.gif

I can't stand this dude [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] its sad but idc

If/When the Cavs and Hawks meet in the playoffs it will deserve it's own game thread. Hell I'll even start it myself :lol:

So the Hawks win and all we get is they gonna lose to an 8 seed? If the Cavs had won everybody would have said hawks are fools gold told ya so. Fastest team to clinch playoff spot since the 95-96 Bulls.

take into account how horrid the the east is and the 2-5 seeds are pretty much bunched together.

Also, the comparison I made earlier was the matchups between the respective teams(it's beginning to look like a rivalry...team vs. superstar), not so much the identity and style of ATL and IND, just to clarify. Hawks have the outside shooting and stellar PG play that Indiana never had.

take into account how horrid the the east is and the 2-5 seeds are pretty much bunched together.

Also, the comparison I made earlier was the matchups between the respective teams(it's beginning to look like a rivalry...team vs. superstar), not so much the identity and style of ATL and IND, just to clarify. Hawks have the outside shooting and stellar PG play that Indiana never had.
Well unlike the Cavs, the Hawks have been beating up on the Western Conference too. Hawks have the best record in the league against the west. Cavs are about 500. against the west. Those Pacers had a 7'3 old school center who is absolutely nothing like Al Horford who is a mismatch for most centers. As well as Millsap for most PFs. And Jeff Teague is as good as any PG in the league. Hawks are the deepest team in the league. Hawks have the best coach in the league outside Coach Pop. And we are one of the top defensive teams in the league the most important thing.

Last edited:
Hawks have beat every single playoff contender in the NBA right now besides the Spurs. Most multiple times.

Last edited:
Can we take a moment to talk about the hawks west? I've counted them out of a championship but if they snatch that 6 seed from Dallas they're gonna be a problem in the 1st round. Portland/houston do NOT wanna see them

Can we take a moment to talk about the hawks west? I've counted them out of a championship but if they snatch that 6 seed from Dallas they're gonna be a problem in the 1st round. Portland/houston do NOT wanna see them
Been sayin that team was due for a 10 game winning streak. They've won 4 in a row.

Sad Boy Superstar has his mojo back, Tony Parker looking like Tony Parker.

Y'all ain't learn yet, never count them out. Hou/pot/lac/dal def dont wanna play them early. After asg they make their run

Have been lurking this thread waiting on my grand return when playoffs come. I will be purchasing Hawks playoffs game tix in 2 weeks and I will be front row when the hawks inevitably play the cavs for potentially the ECF. Thought the hawks right now are the best team in the NBA, I can't help but wonder how they'll mesh when the playoff lights are on them and they are a quarter away from going to the finals, potentially at lebron an co.'s expense at that. As long as Teague, Horford and Schröder the X factor stay healthy, those 3 players are key to the hawks putting the world on notice and taking this city to the basketball promise land. Excited for the city! This place is gonna explode when the Hawks make that transition from playoff filler to championship favorites. Can't wait to be in Phillips Arena spitting game to Rihanna while drunk off of a big fishbowl of corrona :wow:

Have been lurking this thread waiting on my grand return when playoffs come. I will be purchasing Hawks playoffs game tix in 2 weeks and I will be front row when the hawks inevitably play the cavs for potentially the ECF. Thought the hawks right now are the best team in the NBA, I can't help but wonder how they'll mesh when the playoff lights are on them and they are a quarter away from going to the finals, potentially at lebron an co.'s expense at that. As long as Teague, Horford and Schröder the X factor stay healthy, those 3 players are key to the hawks putting the world on notice and taking this city to the basketball promise land. Excited for the city! This place is gonna explode when the Hawks make that transition from playoff filler to championship favorites. Can't wait to be in Phillips Arena spitting game to Rihanna while drunk off of a big fishbowl of corrona
embarassed.gif
Another Hawks fan appears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom