The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is the Hawks kind of started the versatile, 6'7-6'9 trend with Josh Smith, Josh Childress, Joe Johnson, Marvin Williams and Al Horford all those years ago.
LVPJosh Smith and ISOJoe Johnson and sorry *** Marvin Williams would never fit on this Hawks team. That's why they all got let go and traded.

Last edited:
^^^ it was his stint in Atlanta that turned Johnson into ISO Joe. He wasn't like that in Phoenix if I recall correctly.

Woodson conditioned and enabled a lot of these guys 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Who gives a **** about the old and ex hawks when the current hawks are the best team in the NBA.
Josh Smith and Marvin Williams never made 1 damn all star team in atlanta. Not 1.

My dude Jay Bilas called Josh Smith the biggest draft bust of the year. Was hating hard after that pick. Smoov was actually decent in ATL, his problem which is still his problem, was chucking and forcing plays. If he just knew his roll, rebounded, defended, used his athleticism, slashed, etc. he's a solid pro.

My dude Jay Bilas called Josh Smith the biggest draft bust of the year. Was hating hard after that pick. Smoov was actually decent in ATL, his problem which is still his problem, was chucking and forcing plays. If he just knew his roll, rebounded, defended, used his athleticism, slashed, etc. he's a solid pro.
Only thing is, how can you be a bust at 17th overall 
laugh.gif

Been 10+ years now. Josh is what he is. An idiot with zero basketball iq and zero work ethic.

Smith definitely had a couple all star level seasons. Horford or Joe would take his shine though and those teams didn't deserve multiple all stars. You can take dumb shots and still be really useful if you're an all around player. We're not sure if Ryan watched basketball when Smith was on the Hawks tho.

Some serious revisionist history if you can't remember when Josh Smith was a pretty damn good player. Dude was a stat sheet stuffer for a while and elite defensive guy.

Last edited:
Only thing is, how can you be a bust at 17th overall :lol:
word :lol:

Been 10+ years now. Josh is what he is. An idiot with zero basketball iq and zero work ethic.
yeah that sadly appears to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom