The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we already covered that

Having a team full of humble, unselfish players can take you a long way

still wasn't good enough to ever make an all star team in the weak eastern conference while Kyle Korver has made 1 for ATL at age 33.
What is that supposed to indicate 
laugh.gif

You know we can talk about stuff that isn't the 2014-2015 Hawks, right? Saying that Josh Smith used to be good isn't some grand conspiracy to take attention away from the current Hawks.

This thread is legitimately incredible to read sometimes

You know we can talk about stuff that isn't the 2014-2015 Hawks, right? Saying that Josh Smith used to be good isn't some grand conspiracy to take attention away from the current Hawks.

This thread is legitimately incredible to read sometimes
damn sure is.

Hawks kickin *** and all folks can come up with is why didn't u root for Josh Smith :rofl:

What exactly do you want us to say about the Hawks. They're a very good team that has a legitmate chance to come ouf the East. Is that enough? I mean, you don't see Warriors fans in here every day trying to beat everyone over the head with how good their team is.

What exactly do you want us to say about the Hawks. They're a very good team that has a legitmate chance to come ouf the East. Is that enough? I mean, you don't see Warriors fans in here every day trying to beat everyone over the head with how good their team is.
actually i do and he's a jumpman too :rofl:

I never thought that I would see anyone worse than DooBeDoo, but it clearly has happened.

Nah shump was a solid late pick. It's just after his OK to good rookie year - NY hyped him up as the GOAT. Locked him in as a starter for the next 16 years.

That's because Warriors fans have their own thread :lol:

actually i do and he's a jumpman too :rofl:

And he just recently became a Warriors fan too :lol:

Was rocking his Lakers Shaq jersey back during the 3 peat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom