The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Harden is doing in Houston is truly remarkable. I can't stand the Rockets, but there is no denying that he's the MVP this year.

This. Took the thought right out of my brain. Don't like the Rockets or Harden, really, but he's earned MVP.

As a houston fan I think Harden deserves the MVP but I won't be mad if curry wins it nobody should finish above them in voting.

Ummm @sea manup, NY Fries isn't at Victoria Peak anymore

fml fml fml
whats your address ill mail you some 
nerd.gif

do they still have popeyes at the airport? that was always a highlight of our sports trips 

if the rockets drop to 5-7, do you guys think haden still has a chance to get the mvp? i think his team has to finish top 3 in the west to get it and idt that's going to happen.

that's probably true, but i have a feeling the clips will end up with the 3rd seed. do you think he will still win it if they are only a 4th seed? i mean they will still probably be a top 5 team record-wise in the nba so maybe that won't mean much.

if the rockets drop to 5-7, do you guys think haden still has a chance to get the mvp? i think his team has to finish top 3 in the west to get it and idt that's going to happen.
Hard to really tell without seeing how Harden's production would look as well as the team overall

Any narrative could evolve from now until the end of the year and they love to have a narrative for whoever wins MVP

No Steph will get it if they fall to 5.
Rockets are pretty deep so falling to 5 requires a drop in his dominance too, resulting in him not deserving MVP

I really hope the Spurs climb out of the 7th seed

I know a lot of folks are excited about a GS/OKC first round but I'd really prefer that another first round matchup isn't MEM/SA

I'd like to see it a bit more spread out

Per ESPN:

Westbrook is averaging 34.3 points, 10.2 rebounds and 11.4 assists since the All-Star break 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Kanter, the former Utah Jazz center the Thunder picked up at the trade deadline, has averaged 14.3 points and 9.3 rebounds since the deal. Dude just fell into their laps

Adams came back today and McGary didn't play a single minute and only played 2 minutes the previous game. Brooks gonna Brooks 

Mike Breen asked JVG today about how many teams from the Western Conference he could see going to the Finals. JVG said 3. I had the same number. He didn't say which 3, but mine are GSW, Houston and OKC.

I like Houston with a healthy Dwight, but OKC is a massive threat. That potential first round series with GSW will say a lot for either team.

How many teams can you guys see and which teams?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom