The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could see steph getting caught up with a 17 yo

...insert all-star weekend gif

come back with a tattoo :smokin

Last edited:
Steph wife seem like a goddess next door, type to cook you dinner, take care of the kids and get high with you/watch Netlflix before you fall asleep in the yambs.

Steph shooting up clubs on and off the court, a true American hero.

Last edited:
that second clip where he's going 1 on 4...he heaves it with 9 seconds left on the clock. Steve Kerr's reaction said it all. Flame on but I don't see any maturity in that play. He's still young so everyone thinks it's "cute", if Bron or Kobe did the same critics would say "they're destroying the game!"

when you're a career 43% three ball shooter, and routinely hitting shots like these, I'm sure you have the green light to shoot with your eyes closed.

you can call it strategy, confidence, or just a guy's game, but this aint "cute" basketball by any stretch of the imagination. steph's ability to shoot from anywhere on the court is why he's able to get cp3 to jump at just a hesitation dribble 4 feet behind the 3point line. defenders are just that worried abt steph's shot and release

and of course ppl would be upset if kobe and lebron were taking those shots, it's not a significant part of their game

Russ really averaging 40/12/11 over his last 5.

You can't even do that in 2K if the difficulty is high enough, who is this guy?

I'm getting close to doing it on MyPlayer. 6'7 point gawd averaging a triple double right now. 26 / 14 / 12. My point average not as high, though.

i couldn't do that in nba jam even if the clock moved on real time. russ just aint real life.

Imagine if KD got accused of Rape today
laugh.gif
what?
kobe bryant was kd before the rape charge. everybody loved kobe...

i always tell people that charge really slowed down the kobe marketing machine (remember the sprite, mcdonalds commercials etc?)

russ is a damn machine :x

spurs quietly getting it together. if that second unit can get back to that level :x

i could see steph getting caught up with a 17 yo

...insert all-star weekend gif

come back with a tattoo :smokin

Just realized all 3 of biggest front runnders for MVP right now have no ink between Harden/Steph/Russ.

Stern somewhere smiling.

Stop with the spurs getting back to the finals talk. Not happening.

They never repeat as champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom