The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: MIGO back?

And Atlanta is definitely a small market despite how big the city is. Miami was making finals appearances and winning rings yet it's still considered a small market.

:lol: MIGO back?

And Atlanta is definitely a small market despite how big the city is. Miami was making finals appearances and winning rings yet it's still considered a small market.
is there any "big market city" in the southeast?

I don't think so.

I look at MIA & ATL as cities in that 2nd tier when it comes to market sizes. They show flashes of being a big market but not consistent like LA or NY.

If the city of Atlanta doesn't care about the Atlanta Hawks, why should you expect ESPN to
I'm wondering why people even care about what ESPN says :lol:

If you follow the league, you know the Hawks are good. Who the **** cares about their media coverage? :lol: my ESPN a consumption is limited to games exclusively. I don't watch any of their talk shows

@anti remember couple weeks ago when I said the Spurs gonna run off bout 10 in a row?
Yeah man its starting to come together. Outside of the wins, they just look like they figured out how to play basketball again. Kawhi finally is in a groove, Tony got out of the slump, threes are starting to fall. Hope it keeps up, I would like the 5th seed.

If the city of Atlanta doesn't care about the Atlanta Hawks, why should you expect ESPN to
I'm wondering why people even care about what ESPN says
laugh.gif

If you follow the league, you know the Hawks are good. Who the **** cares about their media coverage?
laugh.gif
my ESPN a consumption is limited to games exclusively. I don't watch any of their talk shows
This with the exception of PTI and Highly Questionable. 

Yeah man its starting to come together. Outside of the wins, they just look like they figured out how to play basketball again. Kawhi fin
Yeah man its starting to come together. Outside of the wins, they just look like they figured out how to play basketball again. Kawhi finally is in a groove, Tony got out of the slump, threes are starting to fall. Hope it keeps up, I would like the 5th seed.

This with the exception of PTI and Highly Questionable. 

Yea seems like it just all just came together at once. Kawhi looks very spry. The man can do it all. Tony being Tony again. 5 wins in a row. Spurs can beat anybody when they're clicking. Still.

Last edited:
ESPN Stats & Info ‏
Most Games With 40 Pts, 10 Rebounds-This Season 

Anthony Davis 3 
Russell Westbrook 3

As a fan.
How are you different from most Atlanta fans that you say are bandwagon and fair weather
he posts about the hawks more than any other fan

hes like that guy in highschool who only started drinking last semester of senior year, always going the hardest in order to catch up while everyone else is trying to have a chill time 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom