The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ/Harden/Curry are my 3 favorites in the league right now. I was going to say this is an unexpected list of MVPs....but the old guard is on their way out. Time to re-vamp the top tier.

Wow. Nate really is a chucker.

That's why the Bulls got rid of him and didn't bring him back. They didn't want someone outside of the 3 point line clapping or yelling for the ball after D.Rose made his move to the cup and throwing him off. Remember someone posting that link with that story a while back....

They didn't talk about Hawks win over the Cavaliers because it happened on a Friday

They talk about Sunday and weekday games more

The MARTA really is good for three things; Getting to Lennox, Getting to the GA Dome, Getting to Phillips, everywhere else it goes drops you off in the most inconvenient of places. Shocked he does it being that he's rich and the MARTA itself is violence central.

The MARTA really is good for three things; Getting to Lennox, Getting to the GA Dome, Getting to Phillips, everywhere else it goes drops you off in the most inconvenient of places. Shocked he does it being that he's rich and the MARTA itself is violence central.
Anyone who goes by Bud is either real as hell or a ****boy. I think Coach Bud is bout it though.

The ATL seems like a nice place I would like to visit someday.

Maybe I'll ride the MARTA and rock my ugg boots

Bill Simmons said that Wes Mathews was primed to get $100 Mill from the Blazers or 4 Years 85 Mill from another team?????? Thats painful man

Bill Simmons said that Wes Mathews was primed to get $100 Mill from the Blazers or 4 Years 85 Mill from another team?????? Thats painful man
Wes. Matthews. Getting. 21.25 million a year? 

Bill Simmons gotta be drunk.

Wes was set to get 12-15 million a year for four years imo

They didn't talk about Hawks win over the Cavaliers because it happened on a Friday

They talk about Sunday and weekday games more
Yea that's true. They don't have their lineup of shows over the weekend tho. Like Mike and Mike, First Take, His/Hers, SportsNation, Highly Questionable, and around the horn. It doesn't matter tho. First Take is too busy drooling over the NFL offseason and the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight to talk about the NBA at all.

THIS! MARTA will drop you off in the middle of nowhere, like 10 miles away from your destination :lol:

Metrosexual Atlantans Ripping Through...

forget it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A+

Bill musta been gone off the henny. He said it with so much confidence too. Like it was a fact.

THIS! MARTA will drop you off in the middle of nowhere, like 10 miles away from your destination
laugh.gif

Metrosexual Atlantans Ripping Through...

forget it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A+
I feel like you only realize how bad it is when you've spent extended time in a place where the public transit works. There should be a disclaimer on MARTA telling you that you're in for a long walk after you get off the train. 

Lets not even talk about the buses, those are the most inefficient things ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom