The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since when have ****** not been getting clowned about their hairline?

If you're outside of the black community...you wouldn't understand.

Since when have ****** not been getting clowned about their hairline?

If you're outside of the black community...you wouldn't understand.
I thought this was well known. Dudes been cutting on hairlines since elementary school days. But like you said, I guess it depends where you grew up.
I feel like its getting worse though, I've legit seen kids disassociate themselves with someone because of hairlines at this guys school. Making kids get up and leave the lunch table. It was never that bad when I was in school. 

Vanity is getting to an extreme limit among these little kids. The stuff my little brother wants and asks for I just want to sit there and tell him that its all pointless cause in three years you will be too big for it/wont care for it cause it was a fad.

Made me understand how my parents would look at me when I asked for $110 Pepe Jeans with patches all over them looking silly.
Yeah that's just a clown move. A few jokes, sure but that is something outta idk...Mean Girls or something :lol:

Yeah, now that I think about it, I have friends (White and Asian) who have been talking about hairlines since middle school. But it's more obsessing about their own rather than clowning others for theirs. Actually, with the Asian dudes it was more about going way prematurely gray. But point is, hair status has always been a thing among lots of ethnic groups.

All that said, I really don't care what LebLeb's hair looks like from day to day.

Man you dudes these days is hella soft

Its ridiculous how soft and coddled kids are nowadays. Even society as a whole

Being a kid in the 80's was torture but we didnt go around killing ourselves or making freaking movements or causes we took that **** and became better people stronger.

I remember kids use to pick on me until i got fed up and beat their butts to a bloody pulp. I put fear in my bullies lives and thats how i got **** to stop

Nowadays kids wanna cry complain and kill themselves. Its pretty stupid man.

Society is too sensitive or something man

Wasnt nobody killing themselves back in the 80s like they do now

Last edited:
Yeah, vanity these days seems at an incredible all time high with the younger crowds.

Idk why Bron won't just let it go gracefully though. Always funny to me how he shot all his commercials in the summertime when he had the GOD-LIKE plug ins. Cp3's line is up next.

LeBron is a self conscious dude. Can't have everything. Only Odell Beckam Jr can.

Yeah that's just a clown move. A few jokes, sure but that is something outta idk...Mean Girls or something :lol:

There are actually some young dudes outchere who won't hang with other guys because they aren't handsome enough or have over 1k followers on the gram. Smh.

Crazy.

Being a kid in the 80's was torture but we didnt go around killing ourselves or making freaking movements or causes we took that **** and became better people stronger.

I remember kids use to pick on me until i got fed up and beat their butts to a bloody pulp. I put fear in my bullies lives and thats how i got **** to stop

true.... lmao at ppl saying mj or clyde would have the esteem of teenage girls..yeah right.

.. if it bothers you that much , you beta...... 

Last edited:
Yeah, vanity these days seems at an incredible all time high with the younger crowds.

That seems true. I was real surprised to hear how much boys worry about their weight now. This one kid's mom told me her son, who is skinny, but tall, got upset when he hit 100 lbs. I was proud when I hit that mark when I was a kid.

Maybe it's because everything people these days is photographed/videoed and put on-line.

Lol he did? Its crazy that such a thing can become news

i

i
At first glance, thought that was Glen "big baby" Davis LOL

lebron mustve felt lighter
three pounds of cotton off his head (plus sweat being accumulated)

lebron probably just as strong

hairline distracting us from jawline :nerd:

Last edited:
some of yall are legit wild. i've just never seen a collective group of men get so rowdy over another man's hair, but keep doing the cool **** yall do :lol:

One dude asked a simple question and you're talking about dudes being soft. Shut your *** up man

Damn this dude LeBron is so happy just to have half a hairline back that he's taking off the headband trying to show the world. :lol:

More power to him, seems happy now. That surgery worked I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom