The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dude noblekane coming through with the fury of 300 wild wolves 
pimp.gif

lebron bout to miss the next few weeks with a hairline fracture 

Old head nostalgia lowkey serious. Every generation has these vices or baseless ways to rank people in society. It just happens to be instagram likes and followers with this generation.

Its part of our social hierarchy, and Part of social stratification, which is necessary in order to have a functioning, orderly society. Thats another convo for another time doe.

Russ please take it easy tonight.

tbh back when everyone was high on crack and having unprotected sex in the 80s >>> this ultra soft selfie blame everyone else for your problems era

Who told Shved he was back on CSKA Moscow (however you spell it)?

Hope he finds a good team. Thought him and Rubio would be good together.

i bet your an old dude in denial

probably only a few years off these so called "old dudes" :lol:

I'm young at heart tho bro :lol:

But srs. I'm very accepting of the fact that generations evolve and most of the nonsense that went down when we grew up was awful for society and people in general.

No, it's surgery. I'll bet the house & the dog.

FUE
Jamie Foxx
Wayne Rooney

He had the surgery two years ago though. You could even see the scar in the back during game 6 of the 2013 finals. I believe he had surgery but it didnt work. As recently as this season his hairline was non existent :lol: gotta be hairspray, hair dye or some **** like that.

feel like russ is going to have an off game tonight

is blake a bicycle yet?

I've seen nothing indicating that he's playing tonight. And I think Crawford's out too. CP is playing, but not 100%. Tall order for us to get a win at OKC tonight.

He had the surgery two years ago though. You could even see the scar in the back during game 6 of the 2013 finals. I believe he had surgery but it didnt work. As recently as this season his hairline was non existent :lol: gotta be hairspray, hair dye or some **** like that.

FUE doesn't give you the scar bro, this isn't the 1980's anymore dude Lol. Read up on it. I learned from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom