The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUE doesn't give you the scar bro, this isn't the 1980's anymore dude Lol. Read up on it. I learned from here.

I have no idea what you're talking about with the surgery but he had the same scar jamie foxx had in the back of his hair that he covered with that tat during the finals :lol:

I've seen nothing indicating that he's playing tonight. And I think Crawford's out too. CP is playing, but not 100%. Tall order for us to get a win at OKC tonight.

Yeah I'm 100% certain neither one of them will play at all this week and into next week.

do you think there will be any D-leaguer turned All-Star in the near future?

I absolutely believe there is talent in the D-League, but the way things are set up now, how disorganized and disjointed the style of play is, it is not conducive to actually developing talent.

The teams that own and operate their own D-Legue teams have had far greater success converting low round picks into productive NBA players. The Rockets, Mavs and Spurs.

Thats why smart GM's want their own D-League team, it's why Masai has been trying to get one when he came to Toronto.

so yes, if the league act right, the D-League will one day produce an all star.

Last edited:
He had the surgery two years ago though. You could even see the scar in the back during game 6 of the 2013 finals. I believe he had surgery but it didnt work. As recently as this season his hairline was non existent :lol: gotta be hairspray, hair dye or some **** like that.

lol at surgery not working

dude goes to the lakes, picks up jaba moss, sprats it matte black.and epoxies it with loc tite.

Isn't the d league broken because everyone calls up players ftom fort wayne mad ants or something?

Its obviously more intricate than this, but all the nba has to do is start compensating the d league players with real livable wages and prospects would start flocking there instead of college.

This in turn would create fanfare for the league, more revenue, etc.

d league is the dump league. nothing to do with development

they treat those players like dirt. players hang on with the minimal hope that they'll actually get called up one day. all pr by the nba

First major step the D League needs to do is change their name. Players (and fans) just hear that nickname and they correlate it with crap.

Change it the anything new that invokes more positivity, "NBA Feeder League" or whatever, and boom your marketing gets better tomorrow and players are probably less embarrassed to go.

10 games tonight 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom