The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will say it again. This thread's obsession with the point god is mind boggling. I don't get it. I love CP and don't talk about him this much
laugh.gif
antidope knows what he's doing 
I'm not doing anything.

laugh.gif

people who dont like doughnuts are the types of people to pee sitting down and scramble their omelettes 
mean.gif

When he put on during the off's... played good but still got that wk
in 2011?

that lowkey be the thing that kills me. when we're having a debate or convo and somebody reaches all the way back in time to prove a point. so rose cooked teague one sunday 4 yrs ago. lol. ay remember that time a.i. crossed jordan? lawd he got in his *** that game.

my bad it was when back dat *** up was on the radio huh

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Since we're talking ai crossing mj, this is a great moment in kobe bryant history. Skip to 1:00

[Video] Kobe Embarrassing Kyrie Irving and Proving Him Wrong: [/Video]

The guy who taught Bird.
"Pete Maravich - The Pistol (hd highlights mix)":
flashy dribbles, handles, passes, same things PGs today doin. WAY ahead of his time. Dude would flourish today. Guys today even wearin the same kind of socks as The Pistol :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at when kyrie punched a wall and faked a broken hand for a couple months just to get out of playing kobe 1v1

most cowardly avoidance of a 1v1 match since kd and lil b

that lowkey be the thing that kills me. when we're having a debate or convo and somebody reaches all the way back in time to prove a point. so rose cooked teague one sunday 4 yrs ago. lol. ay remember that time a.i. crossed jordan? lawd he got in his *** that game.
Okay, but he asked if a rival point ever cooked him. This is the type of question that you have to go back in time to prove the point. :smh:

Didn't the coach of the Grizzlies complain about 1 national televised game this year, during his end of quarter interview earlier this season? And they are on tonight and decides to go full Greg Popovich?
#TrollTNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom