The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Uncharted ain't fooling anybody, probably had to re-up on that Jergens after Bron hit that "game sealing 3".
laugh.gif

dude is more of an outcast that Bosh was in the big 3. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh ****. I love my Lakers

lil bad *** kid. somebody embed or do whatever yall be doing:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....spurs-bench-video/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Last edited:
Chrissy Teigen is one of those ugly pretty girls.

That's not a slight either, believe it or not.
Your lineup.

Post it.

Immediately.

Tagged pics. No random IG ir Tinder pics.

Talmbout that chick and 'ugly' In the same sentence. :smh:

Your roster. Now.

:lol:

Last edited:
I just googled her and I see it too. She does look very different picture to picture though.

Can someone please talk some gd sense in here?

Got Knicks and Clippers fans talking out of the side of their neck, calling this chick 'ugly pretty':

o-CHRISSY-TEIGEN-570.jpg

No part of a description of her should include 'ugly'.

Unless the description is 'This is an example of not ugly:'

Last edited:
Watched this video twice. So amazing. One of the best games I've ever seen.
this is incredible. them shots were all BUCKETS. then he showed off a lil handle in certain points too. im bout to throw some of these later today when we all hoop. im telling u i really cant tell who has the better handle between cp3 and kyrie. it changes from game to game
yep i think teigen is weak but i great exactly what you saying, i feel the same way about Teyana Taylor.
NO.

teyana is ugly. period. with the body of a wide receiver.

Last edited:
View media item 1444475
I respect Teague. I just hate these new bandwagon fans that just came out of the woodwork all of a sudden talking reckless.
Well I've only been a member here at NT for year. And joined Niketalk to talk about Nike's. I wasn't aware of all the other parts of the site. I dunno bout bandwaggon but I've been a fan of the nba for 20 years. Hawks are my hometown team and I root for all my home town teams. Always have. I can't help my timing. I wish i would have joined NT sooner. Would have saved me alot of money on shoes. Am I not suppose to be rooting for my team? Is this something people from Atlanta have ever seen before? No. We don't know how to act :lol: or maybe folks don't know how to react to Hawk fans talking trash. I dunno what u consider to be talking reckless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom