The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

You've never had jerk chicken before? You should go try it, its amazing.
Only if you try eggs 1st
nerd.gif

Man seriously what kind of childhood did kawhi Leonard have. I feel like his parents beat the hell outta him and never let him go outside or talk to girls. His post game was creepy af and strangely confident at the same time

He grew up in Riverside. Folks out there are just different.

This is the realest thing I've read in this thread :lol:

I remember some laker fan in here saying "this is our city". Dude was from the IE :lol: I don't even consider that part of california, let alone LA.

Man seriously what kind of childhood did kawhi Leonard have. I feel like his parents beat the hell outta him and never let him go outside or talk to girls. His post game was creepy af and strangely confident at the same time

He grew up in Riverside. Folks out there are just different.

This is the realest thing I've read in this thread :lol:

I remember some laker fan in here saying "this is our city". Dude was from the IE :lol: I don't even consider that part of california, let alone LA.
Riverside, San Bernardino, Fontana, Rialto, Upland, Ontario, Alta Loma, Montclair, Claremont, Chino... what state do you consider them from? :lol:

Elitists. :rolleyes

909 :smokin

but that's exactly why I love my home state. Joshua Tree is nothing like Hollywood. Sacramento is nothing like San Diego. LA is nothing like Perris.

But it's all CA. :smokin

No other state is as diverse as CA, whether we're talking landscape or people, and you're out here trying to take that away. :smh:

:lol:

Uncle Drew is the best player in the world! :nthat:

Self admitting troll comment but, jeez this kid is special. Wow.

On San Antonio too! The defending champs! Arguably top 10 player in the world.

Riverside, San Bernardino, Fontana, Rialto, Upland, Ontario, Alta Loma, Montclair, Claremont, Chino... what state do you consider them from? :lol:

but that's exactly why I love my home state. Joshua Tree is nothing like Hollywood. Sacramento is nothing like San Diego. LA is nothing like Perris.

No other state is as diverse as CA, whether we're talking landscape or people, and you're out here trying to take that away. :smh:

Hey, I just said people out there are different. Different doesn't mean bad. TBH, you kind of help prove my point, as, from what I can tell from an Internet message board, your're one of a kind yourself.

Hey, I just said people out there are different. Different doesn't mean bad. TBH, you kind of help prove my point, as, from what I can tell from an Internet message board, your're one of a kind yourself.

Shots fired?

Kidding like Jason

Guys, you cant argue with jumpan. Remember he just became a Hawks fan, so anything that occurred before the 2014-15 season doesn't exist to him because that's when the Hawks finally became relevant.
Why make generalizations and assumptions? Ur way off by the way but please continue to make an *** out of yourself. Or u can just ask me. Been a Hawks fan since the mid 90s and am born raised and reside in atlanta. Any more questions?

How can you be a fan since the mid 90s if you were born in the 2000's??

incredulous.gif

I'm absolutely one of a kind. :smokin

Wish everyone was, tbh.

So many crowd-followers who think they're so unique. :rolleyes

But nah, people from Riverside are a little bit different than people from LA. I didn't really take exception to that. It's true. :lol: I took exception to your boy saying that's not CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom