The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not by me. I'm close to giving the thread a break for the day. Someone I would think is entirely out of our league is called 'ugly pretty', then it's cosigned, then she's called weak, 'OK', butter face, and 'not cute'.

I can't even.

I just don't know if that's the kind of company I need to be keeping.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Got me out here like I'm a stan of hers, and I'm not even on her like that. I like blondes w/ fake breasts... but I'm not kicking Tiegen out of bed, man. Ugly pretty? Weak? OK? Butter face? Not even CUTE?!

Apparently my standards are entirely too low to be in here, or y'all are models dating models.

Or you're on morning benders.
laugh.gif
nah, cant get jiggy with fake breasts, thats that foolishness. they feel like sandbags word to steve carrell

bruh i saw crissy teigen on Wild n' out....she was bad as hell. I think shes actually better in motion than still photos. She was hella flirty and **** too. Trust she has a ******** of sex appeal, def way too much for johnny to handle. You see the way she was acting in the All of me video loll. I bet shes a little brat hahaha
there's an all of me video? didn't know that. i may read too much.

I'm missing something w/ this Teigen chick.

Shorty's face is awkward as hell. She looks as if she may have had an adamn's apple at some point in life.

Daily thread derailment coming soon?
Not by me. I'm close to giving the thread a break for the day. Someone I would think is entirely out of our league is called 'ugly pretty', then it's cosigned, then she's called weak, 'OK', butter face, and 'not cute'.

I can't even.

I just don't know if that's the kind of company I need to be keeping. :\

:lol:

Got me out here like I'm a stan of hers, and I'm not even on her like that. I like blondes w/ fake breasts... but I'm not kicking Tiegen out of bed, man. Ugly pretty? Weak? OK? Butter face? Not even CUTE?!

Apparently my standards are entirely too low to be in here, or y'all are models dating models.

Or you're on morning benders. :lol:
completely agree. which is rare 'cause I think you're the Lakers fan who doesn't like Kobe.
There are a lot of Lakers fans who don't like Kobe theses days.

I was doing it before it was trendy. :smokin

Just noticed, Chrissy Teigen has that Khloe Kardashain face kinda. Just kinda 

Would still plow.

chrissy-teigen-new-x-factor-host.jpg

Last edited:
Kevin Garnett has a reputation for picking on only smaller players.

Whether or not he actually leans that direction, Garnett affected at least one big man with his intense trash talk.

Thunder center Steven Adams, via Anthony Slater of The Oklahoman:

“KG and (Kendrick Perkins), those two are ridiculous,” Adams said of the legendary smack-talkers. “They make you question, like, why you are playing basketball and stuff. You’re like ‘Why am I doing this?’ It’s really weird, you get depressed.”

Has Garnett ever specifically targeted Adams?

“Thankfully, he doesn’t talk to me,” Adams said. “But he was talking to Serge once and I was like ‘Woah, that’s some stuff.‘ I cannot repeat it.”

How about when Garnett starts talking to himself?

“Yeah, it’s like really weird,” Adams recalled. “He’s talking to himself, but he like makes you feel bad because he mentions you in it. You’re like, ‘What the hell? This is crazy?’ I walk away so I don’t hear it because then, I don’t know, I’ll get real sad.”

Kevin Garnett has a reputation for picking on only smaller players.

Whether or not he actually leans that direction, Garnett affected at least one big man with his intense trash talk.

Thunder center Steven Adams, via Anthony Slater of The Oklahoman:

“KG and (Kendrick Perkins), those two are ridiculous,” Adams said of the legendary smack-talkers. “They make you question, like, why you are playing basketball and stuff. You’re like ‘Why am I doing this?’ It’s really weird, you get depressed.”

Has Garnett ever specifically targeted Adams?

“Thankfully, he doesn’t talk to me,” Adams said. “But he was talking to Serge once and I was like ‘Woah, that’s some stuff.‘ I cannot repeat it.”

How about when Garnett starts talking to himself?

“Yeah, it’s like really weird,” Adams recalled. “He’s talking to himself, but he like makes you feel bad because he mentions you in it. You’re like, ‘What the hell? This is crazy?’ I walk away so I don’t hear it because then, I don’t know, I’ll get real sad.”

:lol: That last part sounds like he's walking by some crazy homeless person talking to themselves on the street.

still in awe from Kyrie's performance last night. Pretty sure I wasn't able to fully appreciate it since I was half awake :lol: Good thing it was DVR'd, dunno If I added that extension tho :rolleyes

bruh i saw crissy teigen on Wild n' out....she was bad as hell. I think shes actually better in motion than still photos. She was hella flirty and **** too. Trust she has a ******** of sex appeal, def way too much for johnny to handle. You see the way she was acting in the All of me video loll. I bet shes a little brat hahaha
there's an all of me video? didn't know that. i may read too much.

naw not at. i drive a bucket .

celebrity hot is different then normal people hot.
never got the mindset that you cant be a critic if your not better. we shouldnt be in here criticizing nba players cuz they better then all of us.

Last edited:
naw not at. i drive a bucket .

celebrity hot is different then normal people hot.
never got the mindset that you cant be a critic if your not better. we shouldnt be in here talking about nba players cuz they better then all of us.
agree with the critic statement. and i dont think so. we boost celeb becuz theyre famous but you can find girls way better looking (naturally) at any given mall or movie theater or club etc etc. dont forget, these celebs are regular people with a lot of money. thats pretty much it. ive known a couple models from highschool who are big in the urban market. they werent even considered the prettiest girls in the classroom and they look the same now as they did then. 

hot is hot. i personally prefer my girls ALL natural. no makeup either.

khloe looks like Elvis. More than lisa marie. like she looks so much like Elvis, she could be Elvis. **** it, Khloe is Elvis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom