The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never Change NT. Dime bagging M3 driving NT
eggs hating ketchup loathing chick fil a doesn't fill me up unless i buy another sandwich but don't really want to because that's not the point of fast food in the face lookin *** boy
It really isnt though, if I'm spending 10$ I'm going to get Jerk Chicken, rice, plantains, and a side of salad. Thats a full meal, thats worth 10$.

rosario dawson looks manly to me alot of times. clerks 2 , 7 pounds or whatever that movie is with will smith. but i like her. my ex used to always rag on me for liking her because according to her r dawson " looks manly ". i see it aswell.

Last edited:
rosario dawson looks manly to me alot of times. clerks 2 , 7 pounds or whatever that movie is with will smith. but i like her. my ex used to always rag on me for liking her because according to her r dawson " looks manly ". i see it aswell.

you exe thinks you like penis. nbd.

B__ge37UUAAnTx6.jpg

That's worth about 5 dollars at best, but I assume you're referring to buying it in a restaurant.

Had to run to the restroom and check myself when someone said Lebron's hair looked like a Spawn mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom