The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Scottie Pippen Monster Dunk On Patrick Ewing on YouTube:
When u get dunked on sometimes u get stared down. It happens. :lol:

Last edited:
What is this 

laugh.gif

Did you at least tap back board on the lay in?
nah, the dude really did try to take me out so I'm sure I didn't really get too high or anything

I can't really remember but I think I bodied him up and jumped into him when I saw the contact coming

Yeah, I never said that. What I said is that nobody argued CP should get 100 percent of the credit for their recent wins, as you claim. But like I said, you see what you want to see, so I'm done going back and forth with you.

Stop lying because I made you look dumb. The first time you said anything about Paul not getting 100% was just now. Now go back and edit a old post to quote and prove me wrong. Ha ha ha nice try buddy.

Stop lying because I made you look dumb. The first time you said anything about Paul not getting 100% was just now. Now go back and edit a old post to quote and prove me wrong. Ha ha ha nice try buddy.

Not that serious to me. Like I said, I'm done with you. And I'll let everyone else judge who is looking dumb in this situation.

Not that serious to me. Like I said, I'm done with you. And I'll let everyone else judge who is looking dumb in this situation.

You just got caught lying and changed your story because I called you on it. So yeah I know your done. People may not agree with me but I don't lie to make myself look right. Judge away.

It's called the mental game. Hawks went on a run after that and won The game. Dennis wasn't trying to fight Goodwin. He was just staring him down cause he just dunked on him. Goodwin didn't have to get up and bump Schröder getting himself a tech and canceling out the tech Schröder received.
It was a rhetorical question, b

Your reflexes to defend any Hawks mention is impressive though

Last edited:
It's called the mental game. Hawks went on a run after that and won The game. Dennis wasn't trying to fight Goodwin. He was just staring him down cause he just dunked on him. Goodwin didn't have to get up and bump Schröder getting himself a tech and canceling out the tech Schröder received.

So if someone dunks on you and stares you down you are just gonna be okay with it?

While on the subject anyone have Pip dunking on Ewing cued up? Still the most disrespectful dunk in NBA history. IMO

Having Hubie on the call makes it more epic than it already was.

Last edited:
You are gonna stand/sit on the floor while somebody who just dunked on you just stares and punks you I am no tough guy or even a fake though guy but I'll at least push him away from me.
And you'll get a technical foul. Depends on the situation of the game. Suns are fighting for their playoff lives. Personally If I was Goodwin in that situation I would like to think id be good enough to get back up get back on offense and make a play and kill that momentum the visiting team just got of that dunk and stare down. And not bump Schröder and take the free throw of course.

Last edited:
Disrespectful. Standing over and pushing will also count. Pip pushed, stared and stood over. Smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom