The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This :lol:

At this point
while I'm still being told right here in this thread they can't beat Cleveland.

Why are you even entertaining them though? If you're so confident about them,why feel the need to try to convince everyone in this thread? :lol:

Last edited:
Jordan did what he's been doing put up the great rebounding numbers and scored a solid amount of points and they still lost :lol:  if that doesn't tell you something about who's been carrying the Clippers :lol:

You just don't get it do you

More like doesn't want to get it.

So you're suggesting that Deandre Jordan is the one that carries the clippers b/c he had a better line in a blowout loss? [emoji]128514[/emoji] Cmon man.

Welcome back though. Is it still Wall>Cp3? Cuz by you're logic earlier in the season it's looking funny money

No. It's a team effort. Paul isn't carrying the Clippers. He's not alone like Russ. That was my point. I even said Paul has lead the way but if I don't say he does it alone i'm wrong and don't know basketball. CP3 fans for you.

CP3 is playing better than Wall right now. Wizards fell off and as the leader he's most responsible. Paul's team has stayed good in the West while Walls hasn't in the East. Therefor Paul is better right now. Objective. Unlike the CP3 cult.

Last edited:
No. It's a team effort. Paul isn't carrying the Clippers. He's not alone like Russ. That was my point. I even said Paul has lead the way but if I don't say he does it alone i'm wrong and don't know basketball. CP3 fans for you.

Russ isn't by himself either. Last time I checked the Thunder still had Ibaka, Kanter, Augustin, Adams, etc. The guys they got at the deadline have been playing well.

And, by the way, who's not giving DeAndre credit? People been singing his praises all over the place during this recent stretch. But the fact is CP's play is more a factor in the team's success, as last night demonstrated.

If 21ppg 12apg on 50% since Blake and Jamal Crawford has been out is not carying a team..Idk what to tell you.

Russ is balling, don't act like he doesn't have solid pieces around him. The fact that you think Cp3 "isn't playing out his mind and doing what he always does"... just goes to show how many take him for granted.

Russ team without KD is a joke compared to Pauls. Coaching alone is a huge advantage. Paul's numbers are typical Paul numbers. Russ has elevated his game across the board and still they struggle to win because his team is GARBAGE.

If Paul was all alone why isn't he being considered for MVP and Russ is? They both carrying teams but Paul's has the better record.

Last edited:
quite possibly the worst player in the NBA. Has looked better as of late. Coach Bud likes him for some reason tho. Who am I to question?

Pero is a stretch big that actually can't stretch the floor lol. He had roy hibbert all the way out his comfort zone last year in the playoffs..when Roy didn't really need to guard him. Dude hit like 2/30 3's lol.

Bud plays him for spacing and screening reasons, once the rest of the League actually realizes he's not a shooter...he's out.

He did hit a crazy game winner last year tough [emoji]128526[/emoji].

Russ is absolutely playing God level basketball, I don't think anyone is playing at a higher level than he is. He is doing things, like 6 triple doubles in 8 games, that have never ever been done. No comparison

You don't need to bring Russ into the discussion to decide who's been carrying the Clippers. There is no reason to bring in other players for the discussion 

Pero is a stretch big that actually can't stretch the floor lol. He had roy hibbert all the way out his comfort zone last year in the playoffs..when Roy didn't really need to guard him. Dude hit like 2/30 3's lol.

Bud plays him for spacing and screening reasons, once the rest of the League actually realizes he's not a shooter...he's out.

i was there it was insane 

he needs to be gone but the players and bud like him 

Russ is absolutely playing God level basketball, I don't think anyone is playing at a higher level than he is. He is doing things, like 6 triple doubles in 8 games, that have never ever been done. No comparison

You don't need to bring Russ into the discussion to decide who's been carrying the Clippers. There is no reason to bring in other players for the discussion 

You got it man. I'm going to start to post like you guys do. Wall is the best PG no matter what. Nothing is ever his fault and he does it all by himself. I'm going to embrace my inner fan boy.

Last edited:

Yea i know what he is. Trust me. I know about this Pero dude. It's one thing to be 7' 265 and be a stretch 5. It's another thing to be 7' 265lbs and have hardly any kind of post game. Unless he left it back in Macedonia. Dude went like 2-21 from 3 point range recently. I personally would rather see Muscala get all Antic's minutes but apparantly Bud is seeing something in practice. Like i said tho he's been knocking some shots down lately, and I seen him post somebody up and knock down a jump hook this week for the first time in months.

Russ team without KD is a joke compared to Pauls. Coaching alone is a huge advantage. Paul's numbers are typical Paul numbers. Russ has elevated his game across the board and still they struggle to win because his team is GARBAGE.

If Paul was all alone why isn't he being considered for MVP and Russ is? They both carrying teams but Paul's has the better record.

You really think Matt Barnes, Spencer Hawes, JJ Redick and DeAndre Jordan, with Austin Rivers the main bench player is that much better than what Westbrook's playing with? Because that's the team Paul has been playing with. Pretty debatable if you ask me:

Did you guys see the last "rebound" they gave Westbrook credit for last night? :lol: :smh:

He might average a triple double the rest of his career if he's getting those types of rebounds.

Clippers gote the paws put on them. Deandre couldn't carry us to the win :smh:

Did you guys see the last "rebound" they gave Westbrook credit for last night?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

He might average a triple double the rest of his career if he's getting those types of rebounds.

Clippers gote the paws put on them. Deandre couldn't carry us to the win
mean.gif
It also looked like he was pointing to and talking to someone on the scorers table after trying to get it to count 
laugh.gif

You should do one better and stop posting all together 

Why? Is it because I make you look dumb and bring out the fan boy in you? Ha ha ha

Russ doing historic things = MVP

Jordan doing historic things rebounding = being carried

How does a player basically grab his and and a all star caliber players (Blakes) boards since he's been out but he's being carried? How many offensive boards has he had during this stretch. 2nd chance possessions. To say he's being carried is giving him no credit. Why can't you see that? Why must Paul get all your praise? You defend him like you know him. It's crazy.

You got it man. I'm going to start to post like you guys do. Wall is the best PG no matter what. Nothing is ever his fault and he does it all by himself. I'm going to embrace my inner fan boy.

Nobody said that. Your logic is just foolish. The reason people say Cp3 is so damn good is because of consistency. When Wall was playing out his mind earlier this season...he was playing at the same Level as cp3. Problem for Wall is...that level isn't sustainable for him. While cp3 plays at that Level ALL the time, and even goes above it when needed. Which is what he's been doing now that Blake is out.

You're just a prisoner of the momment type of guy. You can't grasp the concept of consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom