The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said that. Your logic is just foolish. The reason people say Cp3 is so damn good is because of consistency. When Wall was playing out his mind earlier this season...he was playing at the same Level as cp3. Problem for Wall is...that level isn't sustainable for him. While cp3 plays at that Level ALL the time, and even goes above it when needed. Which is what he's been doing now that Blake is out.

You're just a prisoner of the momment type of guy. You can't grasp the concept of consistency.

Prisoner of the moment is different than living in the moment. You guys are strait crazy. Your arguing with me because I didn't give Paul enough credit. If you go back to the start of this convo yesterday I showed the Clippers and Paul love and the butt hurt fans got mad because I didn't say it was all Paul. You guys are obsessed this dude. You love him.

Last edited:
Prisoner of the moment is different than living in the moment. You guys are strait crazy. Your arguing with me because I didn't give Paul enough credit. If you go back to the start of this convo yesterday I showed the Clippers and Paul love and the butt hurt fans got mad because I didn't say it was all Paul. You guys are obsessed this dude. You love him.

I think you need to go back and read what people are actually posting because I don't remember anyone saying what you claim. And Vincent isn't even a Clippers or CP3 fan. If anything, he's a pretty neutral observer about the team.

I think you need to go back and read what people are actually posting because I don't remember anyone saying what you claim. And Vincent isn't even a Clippers or CP3 fan. If anything, he's a pretty neutral observer about the team.

So you didn't see the BIG BOLD statement I made that was quoted and read "no ones gonna say anything about this"?

I gave the Clippers props then someone posted that and the hurt Clips fans came out. Defend your boy if you want but the post are on here for all to see. Maybe you missed it champ.

So you didn't see the BIG BOLD statement I made that was quoted and read "no ones gonna say anything about this"?

I gave the Clippers props then someone posted that and the hurt Clips fans came out. Defend your boy if you want but the post are on here for all to see. Maybe you missed it champ.

Nah, pretty sure I didn't miss anything. You just see what you want to see.

Saw that Schroder dunk last night on SC 
laugh.gif

How you gonna dunk on someone, stare him down when he on the ground but then look the complete other way when he get up and stare back at you 
roll.gif

Darnell Mayberry @DarnellMayberry Follow Westbrook campaigning the scorer's table and PR staff. Don't ever believe he doesn't care about triple-doubles. 9:21 PM - 13 Mar 2015

Darnell Mayberry @DarnellMayberry Follow They've changed it to a rebound. Westbrook finishes with a triple-double.

He did campaign for the triple double. I don't think it affected the game and I would wager that most players would. He's not out there being Ricky Davis, Andray Blanche, or Bob Sura.

Last edited:
How you gonna dunk on someone, stare him down when he on the ground but then look the complete other way when he get up and stare back at you 
roll.gif
In HS, I once finished a fastbreak layup where the defender tried to more or less tackle me to stop an easy layup, but I scored the layup and I stared his *** down while he was on the ground looking like an idiot trying to hack the **** out of me.

I probably missed the free throw tbh.

And the next day my social studies teacher yelled at me for poor sportsmanship.

It was worth it.

Saw that Schroder dunk last night on SC :lol:

How you gonna dunk on someone, stare him down when he on the ground but then look the complete other way when he get up and stare back at you :rofl:
It's called the mental game. Hawks went on a run after that and won The game. Dennis wasn't trying to fight Goodwin. He was just staring him down cause he just dunked on him. Goodwin didn't have to get up and bump Schröder getting himself a tech and canceling out the tech Schröder received.

In HS, I once finished a fastbreak layup where the defender tried to more or less tackle me to stop an easy layup, but I scored the layup and I stared his *** down while he was on the ground looking like an idiot trying to hack the **** out of me.

I probably missed the free throw tbh.

And the next day my social studies teacher yelled at me for poor sportsmanship.

It was worth it.
What is this 

laugh.gif

Did you at least tap back board on the lay in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom