The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogut the last dude i wanna hear from in the NBA dude looks like he lives a boring lifestyle

negatory my G. i seen bogut in walnut creek rollin around wearing an all white-linen suit with a bad chick. looked like he was fresh from miami after doing some lines

girl he was with looked irritated as hell after this group of 5 females asked to take a picture with him... these broads probably thought he was Kevin love

Aussies know how to have a good time especially the women.

Doubt Bogut ain't enjoying his time in the L.

Bogut is Australian. 

Take the coolest American lifestyle and multiply it atleast twice, and you will have Bogut's boring lifestyle.

Euros and Aussies forever do it better. Know about it.

mirotic is ROY

001%20wolves%208-26-L.jpg

021115_noel-embiid_600.jpg

Bogut the last dude i wanna hear from in the NBA dude looks like he lives a boring lifestyle

negatory my G. i seen bogut in walnut creek rollin around wearing an all white-linen suit with a bad chick. looked like he was fresh from miami after doing some lines

girl he was with looked irritated as hell after this group of 5 females asked to take a picture with him... these broads probably thought he was Kevin love

Hahah now that's funny

As if Brooks knows anything.
laugh.gif
It's other players too though.. JR Smith, Nick Young, Reggie Jackson still with SVG, Brandon Jennings for a while, the list goes on

I understand that the league only has so much talent but it always amazes me just how much freedom these type of players get

Kanter is one arm sleeve away from looking like he's wearing one of these

61dN3Wd6OuL._UY679_.jpg

i was thinking the same thing. that white on white tights and shorts combo is just weird

looks like lululemon putting out a yoga line for the klan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom