The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Nelson999  So lastnight I had said local radio was saying KD to return Wedsnesday. Well today, there was a guy on there who was blasting the naivety of OKC's local broadcasters etc etc.

Anyway, this guy (sports reporter) said he was at the Dallas/OKC game and watched KD during warm ups and he isn't ready.

His sources tell him that KD is still a week away.

I heard on Sunday that he plans on returning next Tuesday at home against the Lakers to prepare for the followings nights game against SA.
oh damnnn.  well thanks for clearing that up.

sucks for my Fantasy playoffs 
tired.gif

i hope Westbrook can keep yall in the 8th seed in the mean time

Anthony Davis can agree upon a five-year "designated player" extension this offseason with the New Orleans Pelicans.

If signed this offseason, Davis would essentially get a six-year max deal with the big jump in pay beginning in 2016.

Davis is also eligible for the "fifth year 30 percent max criteria" that allows eligible players on rookie deals to get a four-year extension and make up to 30 percent of their team's cap if they reach a certain criteria.

Davis' representatives have not yet decided how to proceed with the Pelicans, two sources said over the weekend. :nerd:

^^^^ truuuu rodman 

Refs called eight fouls on OKC in the final two minutes of last night's game at Dallas.

The NBA's assessment is that all eight were correct.

sc

Last edited:
Anthony Davis can agree upon a five-year "designated player" extension this offseason with the New Orleans Pelicans.

If signed this offseason, Davis would essentially get a six-year max deal with the big jump in pay beginning in 2016.

Davis is also eligible for the "fifth year 30 percent max criteria" that allows eligible players on rookie deals to get a four-year extension and make up to 30 percent of their team's cap if they reach a certain criteria.

Davis' representatives have not yet decided how to proceed with the Pelicans, two sources said over the weekend.
nerd.gif

basically shackle the guy?

ibaka out 4 to 6 weeks... thunder miss the playoffs??

Westbrook definitely going 1 on 5 night in and night out

When does Rodman not look fried

Rodman's ability to play NBA games effectively drunk or hungover was truly anomalous. Could grab 20 boards in a game the night after partying the whole day before. Not condoning it, but its pretty remarkable. Maybe I especially appreciate it since the couple times I tried to play drunk/buzzed did not go well at all.

Damn, Grizz losing to the Pistons. Spurs getting taken to OT by the Knicks. I hope the Clippers are paying attention. They better not **** around against the Hornets tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom