The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is Cousins going to be a FA? He needs to leave those Sorry Kings
happy.gif

It's not going to happen...minny has learned from there mistakes with love. Every move made is to put a good team around him...

Top 3 pick this year...

It's not going to happen...minny has learned from there mistakes with love. Every move made is to put a good team around him...

Top 3 pick this year...
Keep thinking that.

Nothing is guaranteed. Lebron left Cleveland after 50+ win seasons. Anything is possible. With the game bringing in more cash and the earning opportunities players have in certain markets...nobody is a lock to stay w/ their team. Unfortunately...a small market team like Minny is always going to be at risk to lose a star.

Last edited:
It might not happen soon but I definitely see it eventually happening. The Raps/Canada Basketball are gonna do everything in their power to woo him :lol:. Could you imagine his smile after signing?

View media item 1451376
:rofl:

Last edited:
Keep thinking that.

Nothing is guaranteed. Lebron left Cleveland after 50+ win seasons. Anything is possible. With the game bringing in more cash and the earning opportunities players have in certain markets...nobody is a lock to stay w/ their team. Unfortunately...a small market team like Minny is always going to be at risk to lose a star.

Again it goes back to putting a good team around him. If Wiggins has to drag average minny squads to playoffs/ final like LeBron season after season then just like LeBron I won't be mad if he left...

But with a top 3 pick in this draft and if that pick turns out to be all star/ star caliber player...we got something then..

I'm a cav fan and i dont think wiggins would make a difference if we had him instead of love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom