The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
People here pick and choose who to get on about their flopping.

I once was told on here that westbrook "isnt a ***** boy" which is why he ignored westbrooks flopping

I've been thinking about sending David stern a handwritten letter in calligraphy for saving me from having to support two **** boys like cp3 and dwight. I know deep down you don't want to have to justify cp3 bro, I'm just glad I don't have to

not understanding why people hate chris paul for flopping and not (insert likeable player here) is the same as being that lame kid in grade school who wonders why he has no friends even though he dresses like a cool kid

some people just give of a vibe of lameness, you cant fix that or even try to understand it 

I've been thinking about sending David stern a handwritten letter in calligraphy for saving me from having to support two **** boys like cp3 and dwight. I know deep down you don't want to have to justify cp3 bro, I'm just glad I don't have to

Dope.

This man Eric Bledsoe is just average.

If he lets the Davis-less Pels take this game and move back in to 8th, he should cry in the car.
The hell. His one of three bad games of the past two months and he's now average
I wasn't going to get technical but....this man hasn't had a double/double all month. (if I look probably last month either)

He wanted the team, they traded off Goran and IT, it's his. He can't show out unless the games don't matter or he's playing NY/PHILA. 

One of 3 bad games in two months. G, every game he finishes is average, he isn't doing anything above average, at all.

He's pretty average. Glad his average got them past Pels tonight though, I will take that average tonight.

Last edited:

I wasn't going to get technical but....this man hasn't had a double/double all month. 

He wanted the team, they traded off Goran and IT, it's his. He can't show out unless the games don't matter or he's playing NY/PHILA. 

One of 3 bad games in two months. G, every game he finishes is average, he isn't doing anything above average, at all.

He's pretty average. Glad his average got them past Pels tonight though, I will take that average tonight.
Oh, man

17 6 and 5 and being probably one of the better defenders at the guard position in the west while staying in the playoff hunt is average

Man

Last edited:
not understanding why people hate chris paul for flopping and not (insert likeable player here) is the same as being that lame kid in grade school who wonders why he has no friends even though he dresses like a cool kid

some people just give of a vibe of lameness, you cant fix that or even try to understand it 

iSObGCdYvIiwo.gif

If you had to say he is closer to average or closer to exceptional, which is he?
Closer to exceptional, many thought he could have been an All-Star in the West this year

He would have been an All-Star without a doubt in the East and the Suns would be looked at in a completely different light if they played in the East

Last edited:

If you had to say he is closer to average or closer to exceptional, which is he?
Closer to exceptional, many thought he could have been an All-Star in the West this year

He would have been an All-Star without a doubt in the East and the Suns would be looked at in a completely different light if they played in the East
He was for sure playing on a Mission before the trade deadline, more competition within the squad? He wasn't carrying such a heavy load, he's the guy now with Knight out and the other PG's gone and.....I'm not impressed.

Everyone wants to be the man until...

Any links to who leads the league in flopping fines?

NEW YORK -- Washington Wizards center Marcin Gortat has been fined $5,000 by the NBA for violating the league's anti-flopping rules for the second time this season.

With 4:31 remaining in the fourth quarter of Washington's 88-84 victory Wednesday night, Gortat and Jazz forward Rodney Hood tried to position for a rebound. The league ruled that Gortat exaggerated a push from Hood -- sending Gortat stumbling into the stanchion under the net and drawing a foul.

Gortat made both free throws to extend Washington's lead to 80-75.

Per NBA rules, a player receives a warning for his first flopping offense, and a $5,000 fine for a second. A third offense would cost Gortat $10,000.

Lakers gonna get caught up in some kind of bounty hunting scandal. 3 straight games where they've tried to body a guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom