The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice watch. Thanks.

Lot of youn young cats say AI changed the game, Pistol did the same thing. Few people had that kind of command and pizzazz with the ball like Pistol did.
+1. No problem man. Pete was WAY ahead of his time. dont even gotta look at the numbers just look at the footage. Looked to me like he should have named some of them moves. Dunno if u caught the him in there doing the "Dream Shake" He invented that crazy wrist pass which I don't think I've ever seen anybody else do.

Legit am starting to think all of your basketball opinions are formulated from NBA documentaries and specials. Everything you say in regards to hoops sounds like rehashed, regurgitated, **** that you hear on those NBA specials.
Well I dunno what to tell u. Not my fault you hate everything about anything basketball related before your time. And that u have no respect for the history of the game.

I've owned the Pistol biography since it came out years ago gotta get to reading it soon. One of the players from the past I'm most enamored with.
Yea he's got a very intriguing story. Was an alcoholic. Then a minster. Sad to lose him at age 40. Right as he was supposedly getting his life together.

Last edited:
Well I dunno what to tell u. Not my fault you hate everything about anything basketball related before your time. And that u have no respect for the history of the game.

Curious, how did you come to the conclusion that I "hate everything about anything basketball related" before my time? And how did you come to the conclusion that I have "no respect for the history of the game" :lol: :lol:

Curious, how did you come to the conclusion that I "hate everything about anything basketball related" before my time? And how did you come to the conclusion that I have "no respect for the history of the game" :lol: :lol:
same way u came to the conclusions u just mentioned about me.

If I ever have a son I'm molding him to be the next Pistol.

My pops is a pistol Pete stan and gave me this audio of a speech he had as a minister. That's basically what happened, his pops told him he wasn't dedicated enough. The rest is history
That's dope. I remember researching the Maravich drills growing up but I'm trash athletically so never even attempted them. Supposed to be great for developing and expanding ones handle.

My pops is a pistol Pete stan and gave me this audio of a speech he had as a minister. That's basically what happened, his pops told him he wasn't dedicated enough. The rest is history
Lol so is my pops. Always been talkin bout how when he played he always wore his "wigwam" socks like Pete did.

Last edited:
not sure why that reggie miller video is news worthy

any half decent shooter can hit a bunch of mid range shots while jogging around 

Pistol is one of my all time favorites. 

Guy could play and was a bad *** on & off the court.

Pistol hittin' the Alabama student section with the double-middle fingers after dropping a career-high 69 points on the Crimson Tide.

Reggie is a dry ****
Remember when his town had this flying overhead every day
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Reggie must of been running around town all bugged out like Henry Hill.

Last edited:
Lol so is my pops. Always been talkin bout how when he played he always wore his "wigwam" socks like Pete did.

:lol:. My pops would be talkin bout yea back in the day they used to call me pistol. I'm like alright dude. Then we would hoop and he starts knocking down all these shots and talking **** like "who's your daddy" :rolleyes :smh: :lol:

laugh.gif
. My pops would be talkin bout yea back in the day they used to call me pistol. I'm like alright dude. Then we would hoop and he starts knocking down all these shots and talking **** like "who's your daddy"
eyes.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
you're going to have flashbacks at the hoop summit this summer 
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom