The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1455864
That 2005 suns starting 5 will always have a special place in my heart. Too bad they couldn't get past against the Spurs.

A lot of teams today are molded after them. Even though they didn't get a ring their style influenced the league. Joe shoulda stayed.

if Robert Horry hadn't shoved Steve into the announcers table, I believe they would've won it all. Stupid bench clearing rule. Not one punch was thrown.

Last edited:
Noah has the seventh-most assists in the league over the past ~month and a half. :lol: :smokin

He's been killing it but their defense. :x

It's on him too, his rim protection isn't what it was in the past, Pau is actually better which is saying something.

Maybe he needs to be playing next to Taj more.

View media item 1455864
That 2005 suns starting 5 will always have a special place in my heart. Too bad they couldn't get past against the Spurs.

A lot of teams today are molded after them. Even though they didn't get a ring their style influenced the league. Joe shoulda stayed.

if Robert Horry hadn't shoved Steve into the announcers table, I believe they would've won it all. Stupid bench clearing rule. Not one punch was thrown.

that was the 07? team
it was diaw/stoduemire/horry gone for the next gm

Last edited:
Not seeing Noel and Davis dominate defensively for the next decade ranks up there as one of my bigger basketball disappointments the last several years. Right alongside seeing OKC with KD, Russ, Ibaka, and Harden for a little while longer... and basically if anything good ever happened to the Knicks.

I couldn't believe Noel dropped like he did and I went from excited to disappointed so quickly when I saw he got traded.

It's time for Nash to hang it up, but his influence and play will be missed. Loved watching Prime Nash with those Suns teams do their things offensively. It was beautiful.

I'll never forget when kobe finally cooked those phoenix ****** in the playoffs in 2010. bodied grant hill, and slapped alvin gentry's booty. dude made shot after shot after shot. and it was great because i was watching with my cousins husband who hates kobe and loved the celtics/kg, so he was popping maaaad **** when the game started and it looked like phx was gonna run away.
remember like it was yesterday. was hitting 20 footers while triple teamed like it was just him in the gym. gentry knew his boys didn't have a chance

miss kobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom