The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt bother me at all. he wasn't winning with this team anyways. i pay and watch to see kobe shoot. Would've been pissed if he passed to those bums just to appease the peanut gallery. I'd much rather him miss then wayne or wesley or jeremy miss the same shot.

Hopefully, the last 3 games are a sign of things to come from Jeff Green...

He's shooting 41% from 3 in the month of March, but he's shooting the ball well overall in the last 3 games. He even volunteered to come off the bench and was not forced out of the starting lineup. He got to be the X-factor if the Grizz want to go all the way this year.

Actually its not a surprising stat at all

Carmelo played 5 more games than Kobe did this season( 40 of the Knicks 69 games) He still leads the Knicks in shot attempts by 167

Not surprisingly Kobe still leads the Lakers in free throw attempts too

It kinda speaks to the quality of the teams second option

Last edited:
I think that Kobe stat is misleading since when he was active he was the clear #1 option taking the vast majority of shots but without him the shots spread around to damn near everyone since everyone else is equally bad :lol:

Jordan hill and Carlos boozer are tied for 2nd with 695 FGA to Kobe's 713

That said, I was a strong proponent of him jacking up 30+ a game :lol:

pimp.gif
 kobegod

10-25 with kobe

7-25 without kobe

somehow oldman kobe shooting 30 shots a game at 35% results in more wins than these idiots playing team ball

In Kobes defense he probably played more seriously in those 35 games than the rest of the team has collectively in the last two years.

Im surprised Nick Young hasn't shot as much as him though.
nick young is so bad that he cant even get on the court with this group of bums

he's played 200 fewer minutes than kobe this season 

Mentioned a week or two ago that Noel being top-10 in both steal and block rate felt special. Didn't bother to look into it, but...

@WFNYJacob: Season with 1,800 mins, 2.8% steal rate, 4.8% block rate: Andrei Kirilenko (x3), Hakeem Olajuwon (x2), David Robinson ... and Nerlens Noel.

Last edited:
Can we just stick Ryanjumpman420 and Bravelude in their own thread where they can only talk to eachother

Saluting Steve Nash :smokin what took him so long to retire though? It's not like he played for anyone else after his second Suns stint. Guess he just finally came to terms with everything. Loved watching him play and those Suns teams he was on were fun as hell to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom