The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm so happy/surprised Harrison Barnes has turned into an elite shooter.

Dude is gonna be a valuable 3 and D for the rest of his career.

mean.gif

Damn brahs them jazz dudes stay with them weak *** cuts. Somebody on nt should just open shop over there and clean up.

I'll never forget when kobe finally cooked those phoenix ****** in the playoffs in 2010. bodied grant hill, and slapped alvin gentry's booty. dude made shot after shot after shot. and it was great because i was watching with my cousins husband who hates kobe and loved the celtics/kg, so he was popping maaaad **** when the game started and it looked like phx was gonna run away.

Bruhhh that was such a great moment in my life

He spanked dat boy alvin

My fondest memory of Nash...

View media item 1455996

Bruhh i had the cutout from the newspaper hanging on my wall

they straight ************ with the "flragrant" foul review on bogut on cooley...unnecessary

Damn brahs them jazz dudes stay with them weak *** cuts. Somebody on nt should just open shop over there and clean up.

business would flop harder than the clippers starting 5. too many mormons in utah. they're too busy doing missions rather than being concerned with their taper/fade/line up.

business would flop harder than the clippers starting 5. too many mormons in utah. they're too busy doing missions rather than being concerned with their taper/fade/line up.
But what about the dudes who finished their mission? Don't they have to only do one?

Last edited:
@danmccarneySAEN: This is amazing, and hilarious MT @LakersNation Kobe has only played in 35 games, but still leads Lakers in shot attempts through 66 games.

:lol:

@danmccarneySAEN: This is amazing, and hilarious MT @LakersNation Kobe has only played in 35 games, but still leads Lakers in shot attempts through 66 games.
:lol:
"But, but... he's a SHOOTING guard. He's supposed to... SHOOT."

"But, but... who's he supposed to pass to? Freaking WAYNE ELLINGTON?!"

"So unfair. Look at his place on the all time rebounding and assist lists."

Meanwhile, through 35 of 66 games, dude has shot more than all of his teammates. :lol:

In Kobes defense he probably played more seriously in those 35 games than the rest of the team has collectively in the last two years.

Im surprised Nick Young hasn't shot as much as him though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom