The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get when people bash a thread. Who actually believes they will have some grown up, facts only, gentlemen discussion on the internet? Then to complain without changing the topic or bringing anything to the table worth discussing instead is even more laughable. Dudes literally come here to complain and leave.

Insert GT.O gif

I still don't get when people bash a thread. Who actually believes they will have some grown up, facts only, gentlemen discussion on the internet? Then to complain without changing the topic or bringing anything to the table worth discussing instead is even more laughable. Dudes literally come here to complain and leave.

Insert GT.O gif
Valid complaint.

What was your solution?

Valid complaint.

What was your solution?

Easy. Here's a example.

I want to talk about the draft but I enter and see LeBron hair talk. Instead of complaining I'd post...

Yo I got Player A, B and C going top 3. How about you guys?

Someone quotes and responds then BAM. Topic changed without complaint. If people would rather talk hairline that's fine. I just don't get trashing the whole thread and rolling out.

I got banned from the LeBron 12 thread for a month because of a complainer. The thread was dead waiting for new info, so we started talking Bron vs MJ. Someone complained because we weren't talking about the 12. Dude had no new info or anything 12 related to talk about himself. It's a common NT problem. Ha ha ha

I never got to do my Nash eulogy.

Enough words have spilled so I'll just say this.

The odds were stacked against him at every turn, non basketball province in a non basketball country went to a non basketball school and became a 2 time MVP and pioneered a style of basketball that has taken over the game.

because of the improbability of his ascent no matter how good Andrew Wiggins becomes he will almost certainly never eclipse Nash as the greatest basketball player this country has ever produced and maybe even the greatest athlete period. :smokin

Last edited:
Wayne Gretzky and Donovan Bailey would like to have a word with you

Like I said the improbability of his ascent is factor.

The reality is if you have even the tiniest amount of talent for hockey the infrastructure is there to make you an elite hockey player.

That did not exist in basketball, Nash did it on his own through sheer force of will and athletic brilliance.

Bailey has an argument but his peak was short.

Valid complaint.

What was your solution?

Easy. Here's a example.

I want to talk about the draft but I enter and see LeBron hair talk. Instead of complaining I'd post...

Yo I got Player A, B and C going top 3. How about you guys?

Someone quotes and responds then BAM. Topic changed without complaint. If people would rather talk hairline that's fine. I just don't get trashing the whole thread and rolling out.
Then... talk about who you've got in the draft.

I guarantee people will agree and disagree (read: discuss).

And people will joke.

And people will complain.

But if you want to discuss something, discuss it. If you think that nobody will because of the thread title, that's an assumption, and an incorrect one.

We talk about all kinds of this in here, despite the thread title. The dominant force that is the Atlanta Hawks, the greatness of Chris Paul.. ummmm... the domina... wait, I said that one. We talk about Chr... no, said that one, too.

I mean, we talk about stuff, though.

Last edited:
Used to have home and away authentics don't know what happened to them 
mean.gif

Wayne Gretzky and Donovan Bailey would like to have a word with you

Like I said the improbability of his ascent is factor.

The reality is if you have even the tiniest amount of talent for hockey the infrastructure is there to make you an elite hockey player.

That did not exist in basketball, Nash did it on his own through sheer force of will and athletic brilliance.

Bailey has an argument but his peak was short.

Yeah I understand that

But you can't dismiss Gretzkys greatness in favor of the underdog

Wayne Gretzky is arguably top 5 all time in terms of greatest athlete

Love the Blazers jerseys especially the alternate red joints.

Blazers have always had good jerseys.

Pitino with the shots 
laugh.gif

SEATTLE -- Louisville Cardinals coach Rick Pitino says high school athletes should have the right to enter the NBA draft.

"I'm very much in favor of high school kids going pro," said Pitino, who will lead Louisville against Northern Iowa in a round-of-32 NCAA tournament matchup Sunday, during his pregame comments Saturday. "I had six young men commit to me out of high school that didn't go to college, that went to the pros. I'm very much for that because they didn't want college. They wanted to go to the NBA. And if they go to the [NBA Development League], that's fine with them. But the six-, seven-month education, online classes second semester. I don't know what that does for a young person."

Pitino added: "Now, I'm different than, probably, the coach of Kentucky, who is having so much success with that."

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...schoolers-able-skip-college-declare-nba-draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom