The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be in the minority of liking their red unis, but that's cause I like anything red
laugh.gif
the red ones are dope. the blazers have always had dope jerseys, that rip city not sleeved was nice. then they had to mess em up this year. 

Last edited:
nah they nba shorts. cant have pockets my dude. i just wear a pair of smaller shorts with pockets underneath them. so when i go running or im playing ball i can have my ipod on me. 

View media item 1456625

back 2 back champs
3x champion

parents in beijing going to name their only child (boy or girl) stephon
they building a stadium for him now

knicks should hand out a 10 day

Last edited:
Agreed on those Blazers jerseys. I'm glad I picked up a black sheed one back in the day

There's a (high) possibility there will be 3 teams under .500 in the playoffs for the eastern conference.

CHANGE THE DAMN FORMAT!

Celtics making the playoffs is :x.

Meanwhile the Pelicans or Thunder ain't even going to make it.

Last edited:
not in favor of changing the format. teams need to just hire better personnel instead of retreads.

This is also a huge problem, all the terrible teams are usually the ones who don't wanna do anything innovative or hire personnel fitted for where the game is going.

Orlando let Vaughn coach for damn near a whole season.

Somehow Flip Saunders has a job as a head coach and he's horrible.

Vaughn was the tank commander and he did a GREAT job. Any other coach would have that team battling for 8th. Against all odds, he has them planted firmly in the lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom