The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are your guys thoughts on deron williams then
laugh.gif
who? 

Klay Curry
I was just talking to a friend about Stauskas and everything we cheer for when he does anything right, is the same stuff we would cheer Jimmer for doing.

I do hold out hope that he develops kinda like Mclemore after an off season going into his 2nd year tho...

Last edited:
At one time I thought Jeremy Lin could be a 15/8 guy, but I learned towards the end of his Rockets tenure that he'd never be any better than he was right then. At this point, he's solely a rotational PG that can come in the game and run the offense for a bit and be a spark, and that's about it. He hasn't cut down on his turnovers, hasn't gotten better with his decisions (jumping in the paint while being covered by 3 guys and finally deciding to pass, air-balling/clanking a 3 after only taking 4 seconds off the shot-clock, etc), and hasn't learned to defend better. If he can't shine on this current disaster Lakers roster, then this will always be him. I feel like at this rate, he'll be the same player in year 9.

Cats called me racist when I was ******** on him during his "Linsanity" run. I said he was mentally weak, couldn't go left, couldn't defend and was a turnover machine.

Then he was healthy for the Knicks playoffs series against Miami and chose to sit out instead of playing. Already couldn't stand him but would have loved to hit him with a Stone Cold Stunner after that.

didnt lin also chicken out of team USA trials because he didnt want to get exposed before signing a big contract?

the guy has everything handed to him since the knicks run

free starting spot on the rockets, loses it to no name avery bradley

free starting spot on the lakers, loses it in half a season to ronnie price

not sure why teams keep wasting money and playing time on this bum

didnt lin also chicken out of team USA trials because he didnt want to get exposed before signing a big contract?

avery bradley?

Mai G, Why you gots to dog him like dat. Byron Perplexed Scott molests the lineup much more den Danthony, so you can‘t blame Lin.

Lin worked his way, got paid n pioneered dreams for minorities, especislly for the asoan, asian american communities. We might see Pac Quaio relatives running da point for da Kings.

With that said, Lin was a minority in Houston, Kevin Jerkhale was also abusive to him. Lin be strong, working in hostile places.

Lin is one of the better backup PG's in the League...and he gets so much hate because of Linsanity. Never understood the Lin hate. Dude is a great guy inspiring others.

Career Averages of 12ppg & 5apg as an undrafted free agent out of Harvard.

Not bad at all.

Lin is one of the better backup PG's in the League...and he gets so much hate because of Linsanity. Never understood the Lin hate. Dude is a great guy inspiring others.

Career Averages of 12ppg & 5apg as an undrafted free agent out of Harvard.

Not bad at all.

i hope you're trolling. He doesn't get hate cause of Linsanity, he gets hate cause of his maddening inconsistency. You can't count on him and have confidence in him to stay consistent. Will he score 23, or 4? Will he lead a comeback with a clutch 3, or will he turn it over 10 times??? You just never know what you're gonna get with him, and you can't have that on the floor all the time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom