The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I don't know about Dwert's legal troubles, but I can tell you that the Las Vegas battery case against Blake Griffin was dropped today. Insufficient evidence.

(But he probably did slap the guy and the guy probably deserved it)
the guy was probably making fun of Griffin's elbow

Dwight is a tool. A good friend of mine at my old job, AT&T here in Atlanta, said Dwight came in last summer and found it funny to say to an old customer "Welcome to At&t, you thot." as they were coming in then laugh. He said he had to ask him and his friends to leave the store. Dude just seems like an immature guy to be so old.

Last edited:

CA2-g8uUUAAeuzG.png

wouldnt be bad at all 
That's an absolutely horrible line up. Bulls wiz is the only series going past 4 games
Raptors Bucks may be a decent watch

Dwight is a tool. A good friend of mine at my old job, AT&T here in Atlanta, said Dwight came in last summer and found it funny to say to an old customer "Welcome to At&t, you thot." as they were coming in then laugh. He said he had to ask him and his friends to leave the store. Dude just seems like an immature guy to be so old.

:rofl:

Almost everything I ever read about Dwert makes me like him less, your story included. A clown of the highest order -

View media item 1459619

Last edited:
Last edited:
Boogie and Melo in New York would be at least 40 wins 

edit: didn't know the Bucks were spiraling like that. 

Last edited:

Almost everything I ever read about Dwert makes me like him less, your story included.
@Nelson999  prob has some good stories on Dwert
laugh.gif

I would love to see Boogie in New York winning with the Knicks and maybe Karl Anthony Towns or Mudiay should they not land the number one pick this year (which I don't think they will).

It's time for the Knicks to be good again. NYC deserves it.

I would love to see Boogie in New York winning with the Knicks and maybe Karl Anthony Towns or Mudiay should they not land the number one pick this year (which I don't think they will).

+1

This is for @Chester McFloppy - **** NYC. They don't deserve ****.

This is for @Chester McFloppy - **** NYC. They don't deserve ****.
we're gonna be great whether or not we deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom