The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you always have a douchy response. 

There's alot of Nt'ers from NY, isn't it logical to ask here? :rolleyes

I honestly wasn't trying to be a ****. I'm just saying, as far as safety is concerned, use some common sense and you'll be fine. And I have no problem with you asking for some advice. I do the same thing when I travel.

its clearly the same chick
roll.gif
Is it?

I'm trippin' then.
guess i am too

First take on rick pitino saying hs students shouldnt be forced to go to college to enter the draft.

i agree 
smile.gif

why do you always have a douchy response. 

There's alot of Nt'ers from NY, isn't it logical to ask here? 
eyes.gif
I honestly wasn't trying to be a ****. I'm just saying, as far as safety is concerned, use some common sense and you'll be fine. And I have no problem with you asking for some advice. I do the same thing when I travel.
Came off that way a little bit, I figured it's better to ask in a forum where people are generally the same age besides Ska and CP. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cheer's my LA broski. 

becky hammMaN proally has crypt breath and Danny Green also smells as well, cuz he doesnt floss his.molars and has tonsil stones. when he smelt.someone stinker than his, he felt blessed.

First take on rick pitino saying hs students shouldnt be forced to go to college to enter the draft.
i agree :smile:

Pintinos forced his meat at a waitress. He proally dyes his pubes Ash Blonde. Screw that man. Said he got his meat serviced willingly.

Came off that way a little bit, I figured it's better to ask in a forum where people are generally the same age besides Ska and CP. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cheer's my LA broski. 

Cheers. And thanks for not mentioning me with the other old dudes in here. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom