The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk 100% of my friends in LA/LB dress like that

and I don't think they are hipsters.... a few of them are big into surfing.

my buddy's new spot on 2nd Street is :wow: :nthat:

You're right. I dress like that too, now that I think about it. :lol: . Except I have Led Zepplin and Greatful Dead ts instead of Silversun Pickups. I do have aviators though and like 5 different pairs of wayfarers.

You're right. I dress like that too, now that I think about it.
laugh.gif
. Except I have Led Zepplin and Greatful Dead ts instead of Silversun Pickups. I do have aviators though and like 5 different pairs of wayfarers.
Led Zeppelin*
Grateful Dead*
he did it on purpose to see how long it would take before someone corrects him

I like what Pitino said. What's online classes and BS classes really doing for a kid going pro? Wasting a year they should be making a salary for themselves and their families to make MILLIONS for some rich associate director and million dollar salaried head coach and bring money to a school he's not even going to attend after spring.

I can't wait for that college bubble to burst from athletics to beyond.
couldnt agree more 

I'm gonna have to disagree with my by Lawdog. NYC Pizza (and Bagels) were some of the best things I've ever had when I was there last month. As far as safety...I grew up in South Central LA. Those NYC goons were soft compared to what I experienced growing up.

All in all, NYC is a great place to visit. 20 degrees wasn't as cold as I expected it to be.

cones are cop outs imo .. .some ppl just dont like raws

See thats the thing i actually love em they feel so clean, the taste is better, they just burn too fast i still keep em on deck tho to switch it up

We need to have a real summit out in denver :smokin

try to double the papers... i do that when i got crumble in the joint & that makes it creep too...

i was just in denver like 3 weeks ago & i already wanna go back... NT summit would be lit out there... its like a smokers candy shop there

Waiting on the guy to hit me back about the penthouse loft downtown Denver, will be out there in July :pimp: ... you ruined my life with all them pics, I can not wait :lol:

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
cones are cop outs imo .. .some ppl just dont like raws

See thats the thing i actually love em they feel so clean, the taste is better, they just burn too fast i still keep em on deck tho to switch it up

We need to have a real summit out in denver :smokin

try to double the papers... i do that when i got crumble in the joint & that makes it creep too...

i was just in denver like 3 weeks ago & i already wanna go back... NT summit would be lit out there... its like a smokers candy shop there

Waiting on the guy to hit me back about the penthouse loft downtown Denver, will be out there in July :pimp: ... you ruined my life with all them pics, I can not wait :lol:

id post the pics here but i wouldnt want meth on my *** :lol:

"Lot of Dissappointment, left it all out there..." (Steve Nash on not winning a championship)

He's still one of the best PGs to play the game. Unfortunate he didn't stay in Dallas with Dirk.... also unfortunate that Robert Horry shoved him and that David Stern enforced that rule about bench clearing... in a lot of ways him not having a ring can be blamed on Ron Artest....

kidding... but forreal. **** you Ron Artest

"Lot of Dissappointment, left it all out there..." (Steve Nash on not winning a championship)

He's still one of the best PGs to play the game. Unfortunate he didn't stay in Dallas with Dirk.... also unfortunate that Robert Horry shoved him and that David Stern enforced that rule about bench clearing... in a lot of ways him not having a ring can be blamed on Ron Artest....

he stole 2 MVP's so that balances out the ********

he stole 2 MVP's so that balances out the ********

Kobe was on another level in 2006... The Media got it wrong that year

View media item 1459779

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom