The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
「「 LOL. fake peeps. aint no body smoke Newports, Pall Malls, Marlboros no more? Smdh at the cucumber smoking pens.

@Nelson999  prob has some good stories on Dwert
laugh.gif

ehh not really, wish i did. i'll just say he loves his Xbox and he hates Mike D'Antoni and Kobe.

and he has the people on Xbox Live that know who he is call him D-Bo 
laugh.gif

nah... your just an inexprienced roller ive had raw's burn longer than dutchmasters

I've rolled em, had others roll, copped the cones

they just burn way too fast

It's all about the technique fam, the proper roll will take you to the promise land.

Glad somebody else knew about the good ol' nuttcrackers as well :nthat:

nothing like a nice summer night and a nutcracker

nah... your just an inexprienced roller ive had raw's burn longer than dutchmasters

I've rolled em, had others roll, copped the cones

they just burn way too fast

It's all about the technique fam, the proper roll will take you to the promise land.

Glad somebody else knew about the good ol' nuttcrackers as well :nthat:

nothing like a nice summer night and a nutcracker

cones are cop outs imo .. .some ppl just dont like raws

See thats the thing i actually love em they feel so clean, the taste is better, they just burn too fast i still keep em on deck tho to switch it up

We need to have a real summit out in denver :smokin

See thats the thing i actually love em they feel so clean, the taste is better, they just burn too fast i still keep em on deck tho to switch it up

We need to have a real summit out in denver :smokin

try to double the papers... i do that when i got crumble in the joint & that makes it creep too...

i was just in denver like 3 weeks ago & i already wanna go back... NT summit would be lit out there... its like a smokers candy shop there

Last edited:
try to double the papers... i do that when i got crumble in the joint & that makes it creep too...

i was just in denver like 3 weeks ago & i already wanna go back... NT summit would be lit out there... its like a smokers candy shop there
Man i cant even imagine how cool it is out there in Denver. Will be like that countrywide eventually.

i'll give that a try

i can only imagine

First take on rick pitino saying hs students shouldnt be forced to go to college to enter the draft.
i agree :smile:

I like what Pitino said. What's online classes and BS classes really doing for a kid going pro? Wasting a year they should be making a salary for themselves and their families to make MILLIONS for some rich associate director and million dollar salaried head coach and bring money to a school he's not even going to attend after spring.

I can't wait for that college bubble to burst from athletics to beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom