The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hated Noah coming out of Florida wanted them to draft a guy i went to HS w/ (thats ghost now Julian Wright)

didnt turn on him until the celtic series where he took pirece's cookies,went coast to coast,dunked & got the foul
pimp.gif
oh yeah from Kansas! He still went lottery didn't he? I thought he was gonna be a star... he's probably gettin it in overseas huh?

i have chinese friends that go to USC that are terrified of getting mugged 

you know how soft we can be :wow:

legit concerns. 3 Chinese International at USC murdered in the last 2-3 years.

One dude was beaten to death by some youngsters last year(15-18 year olds) :smh:

Now you can't be withing 5 blocks of USC campus without seen security posted on every corner.

you know how soft we can be 
embarassed.gif

One dude was beaten to death by some youngsters last year(15-18 year olds)
mean.gif

Now you can't be withing 5 blocks of USC campus without seen security posted on every corner.
eek.gif

yea me too :lol:

Its because its a rather familiar POV scene where the dude lays down in dirty masseuses and the girl.is there servicing the meat and giving.the look while her cups are pulled by gravity, giving her natural extension n size.

Fap Um

shiiiid Presti did... he saw Harden better than Tyreke Evans too... Only snag he had (besides letting Harden go, arguably) was drafting Jeff Green over Joakim Noah... but Noah was such a spaz coming out of Florida. Presti maybe thought there would be chemistry issues.
Seems like the type of ***-hole you have to teach boundaries to off rip.

I've liked his play so far in the league tho

View media item 1459862
:lol: all kinds of shots fired

ron_artest_elbow_harden.gif

you know how soft we can be :wow:

One dude was beaten to death by some youngsters last year(15-18 year olds) :smh:

:wow:

Here's the stories if you wanna read them. Double murder in 2012 and the murder from last year.

Reactions: HIM
shiiiid Presti did... he saw Harden better than Tyreke Evans too... Only snag he had (besides letting Harden go, arguably) was drafting Jeff Green over Joakim Noah... but Noah was such a spaz coming out of Florida. Presti maybe thought there would be chemistry issues.

Seems like the type of ***-hole you have to teach boundaries to off rip.

I've liked his play so far in the league tho

dude once he matured I became a big fan of Noah and his intensity on the court. Respectable.

Curry the same guy who shoots 3 pointers then falls down afterwards even though there was barely contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom