The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lot of Dissappointment, left it all out there..." (Steve Nash on not winning a championship)

He's still one of the best PGs to play the game. Unfortunate he didn't stay in Dallas with Dirk.... also unfortunate that Robert Horry shoved him and that David Stern enforced that rule about bench clearing... in a lot of ways him not having a ring can be blamed on Ron Artest....

kidding... but forreal. **** you Ron Artest
he stole 2 MVP's so that balances out the ********

Kobe was on another level in 2006... The Media got it wrong that year

View media item 1459779

and if Dallas had Steve Nash in 2006 when they faced the Heat... dammit...

then you have nash instead of terry who i think misses a lot of those key shots & terry was defending everybody including bron...steve aint built like that

Kobe was the ish that year.....never seen anyone ball out like that.

that yr i turned 5-10 kobe haters into legit fans by making them watch the greatness & try & prove it otherwise :pimp:

Last edited:
"Lot of Dissappointment, left it all out there..." (Steve Nash on not winning a championship)

He's still one of the best PGs to play the game. Unfortunate he didn't stay in Dallas with Dirk.... also unfortunate that Robert Horry shoved him and that David Stern enforced that rule about bench clearing... in a lot of ways him not having a ring can be blamed on Ron Artest....

kidding... but forreal. **** you Ron Artest
he stole 2 MVP's so that balances out the ********

Kobe was on another level in 2006... The Media got it wrong that year

View media item 1459779

and if Dallas had Steve Nash in 2006 when they faced the Heat... dammit...

then you have nash instead of terry who i think misses a lot of those key shots & terry was defending everybody including bron...steve aint built like that

Lebron was in Cleveland in 2006.

Last edited:
Just because Kobe had an argument to be MVP does not mean Nash stole it. Same goes with Shaq the year before.

Lebron was in Cleveland in 2006. Wrong Finals my man. 2006 was when DWade got a trip to the line every possession.
damn ... your right im thinking of the wrong yr... dallas wouldve def sealed that up with nash running pt

It's cool. Sometimes I spend entirely too much time reminiscing on what moves would have changed the balance of power in the NBA.... Like imagine if the Bulls had drafted Westbrook over Derrick Rose.

Champs-Jordan-GAME-STARTS-HERE-Russell-Westbrook-Ad-1.jpg

Last edited:
Lebron was in Cleveland in 2006. Wrong Finals my man. 2006 was when DWade got a trip to the line every possession.
damn ... your right im thinking of the wrong yr... dallas wouldve def sealed that up with nash running pt

It's cool. Sometimes I spend entirely too much time reminiscing on what moves would have changed the balance of power in the NBA.... Like imagine if the Bulls had drafted Westbrook over Derrick Rose.

or took beasley as the world wanted them too :lol:

prbly means no lebro in mia cuz it would be wade & rose

crazy

Lol Rose IS Chicago. Nobody saw Russ' ascent to where he is now coming.

Lol Rose IS Chicago. Nobody saw Russ' ascent to where he is now coming.

shiiiid Presti did... he saw Harden better than Tyreke Evans too... Only snag he had (besides letting Harden go, arguably) was drafting Jeff Green over Joakim Noah... but Noah was such a spaz coming out of Florida. Presti maybe thought there would be chemistry issues.

Last edited:

or took beasley as the world wanted them too :lol:

prbly means no lebro in mia cuz it would be wade & rose

crazy

Rose's ACL never would've torn as the miami weather would've been better for his body. Down is up. Up is down... let's stop playing this game.

I hated Noah coming out of Florida wanted them to draft a guy i went to HS w/ (thats ghost now Julian Wright)

didnt turn on him until the celtic series where he took pirece's cookies,went coast to coast,dunked & got the foul :pimp:

shiiiid Presti did... he saw Harden better than Tyreke Evans too... Only snag he had (besides letting Harden go, arguably) was drafting Jeff Green over Joakim Noah... but Noah was such a spaz coming out of Florida. Presti maybe thought there would be chemistry issues.
sick.gif

I hated Noah coming out of Florida wanted them to draft a guy i went to HS w/ (thats ghost now Julian Wright)

didnt turn on him until the celtic series where he took pirece's cookies,went coast to coast,dunked & got the foul :pimp:

oh yeah from Kansas! He still went lottery didn't he? I thought he was gonna be a star... he's probably gettin it in overseas huh?

oh yeah from Kansas! He still went lottery didn't he? I thought he was gonna be a star... he's probably gettin it in overseas huh?

was in NO during the cp3 days & never stuck anywhere after his rook deal was over ....

but id say so @ 2.8 mill per according to wiki playing for Bnei Herzliya of the Israeli Premier League

bruh aint put on a pound in 10 years aside from beard weight :lol:

3ab64e2be15ed5994f56d04a58c49ab0-34166-c10a60ffa04e025543e71c5817a5b388.jpg[

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom