The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH This guy taking out his Wizard frustrations and derailing this thread into nonsense

These hypothetical situations are awful because 1-2 years from now when 90% of Kentucky is in Europe or playing like trash, no one is going to bring up how they could've beat an NBA team. A team with 3 underdeveloped NBA players isn't beating a team of 10-12 NBA players. It's just not happening. Kentucky has trouble scoring on these garbage college squads most games.

That's my argument. With Melo of course UK can't win. I'm talking about without him. That's what my whole argument has been about.

Lol i think the knicks wash them. Even though they suck compared to other pro teams and players they are still a pro team

That grown man strength :lol:

They also know the nba game better. That experience goes a long way

If kentucky were going to face the knicks tomorrow half of them would wet the bed today

Last edited:

word i aint about to pay that holland tunnel toll on my return from fading jersey dudes
Well I'm on the GWB side fam, but I'm willing to wash your face and then provide you with toll money or my EZ Pass to get back over the bridge
laugh.gif
could you throw in a code for uber too?

thanks

SMH This guy taking out his Wizard frustrations and derailing this thread into nonsense

These hypothetical situations are awful because 1-2 years from now when 90% of Kentucky is in Europe or playing like trash, no one is going to bring up how they could've beat an NBA team. A team with 3 underdeveloped NBA players isn't beating a team of 10-12 NBA players. It's just not happening. Kentucky has trouble scoring on these garbage college squads most games.

No derail. Thread is moving fine. What do you wanna talk about buddy. Please don't let me stop you from your high brow basketball talk. I'm passing the thread over to you now since I'm holding it hostage with nonsense. Do not fail us.

don't think they do the platoon thing anymore. if you think An/Aa Harrison, Ulis, or Booker can average 8+ points in the league right now, you're crazy. 
Guess who else can't?

Cleanathony Early 
laugh.gif
thanks. that's exactly my point. UK is great vs college kids that they have 4 inches on every night. not a team full of nba players, whether they're bums or not.

Wait... could the Knicks go 40-0 against the same UK schedule in the season, SEC tourney, & championship tourney?

Absolutely.

Without Melo.

These dudes play 82 games a year against grown men.

Honestly, these discussions just show me how little respect people have for professional sports. It's like when dudes swear they could beat Brian Scalabrine; like not joking about it, but legit think it. :lol:

Last edited:
Wait... could the Knicks go 40-0 against the same UK schedule in the Session, SEC tourney, & championship tourney?

Absolutely.

Without Melo.

Honestly, these discussions just show me how little respect people have for professional sports. It's like when dudes swear they could beat Brian Scalabrine; like not joking about it, but legit think it. :lol:

i have a friend that swears on everything he owns he could beat Muggsy Bogues :smh: :smh:

Wait... could the Knicks go 40-0 against the same UK schedule in the Session, SEC tourney, & championship tourney?

Absolutely.

Without Melo.

You don't think there are 5 guys on Earth who could beat the 5 worse NBA players simply because they never played in the league?

Ceaser fans your needed.

Absolutely.

Without Melo.

I legit lol'ed watching that video where average Joes challenged him one on one and he broke out the crossovers, Mike shimmy and fade aways, spin moves etc.

"Who you inpersonatin rite now"

*jitters, stutters, chews gum* hand wave, then AIRBALL FLOAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAH

makes so much sense

Absolutely.

Without Melo.

Honestly, these discussions just show me how little respect people have for professional sports. It's like when dudes swear they could beat Brian Scalabrine; like not joking about it, but legit think it.
laugh.gif
guys don't respect the jump to the next level.

I used to drop dudes off in the Sanderson every night. I remember dudes gassing me up asking me why i didn't play in college and I'm thinking hell, I didn't even play in high school. Just shook my head. Remember playing pick up games and feeling like the only way I can stay in front of Gary Ervin was if he had weights in his pockets and thinking how does Shane Power keeping making these shots when I'm not giving him an inch. 

The jump from college to pro is tens time harder. Half of them platoon system dudes would be ******* lost. 

Last edited:
[quote name="BowB4Me"][quote name="DarthSka"]Wait... could the Knicks go 40-0 against the same UK schedule in the season, SEC tourney, & championship tourney?

Absolutely.

Without Melo.

Honestly, these discussions just show me how little respect people have for professional sports. It's like when dudes swear they could beat Brian Scalabrine; like not joking about it, but legit think it. :lol:[/quote]You don't think there are 5 guys on Earth who could beat the 5 worse NBA players simply because they never played in the league?

Ceaser fans your needed.[/quote]5 guys on earth?

Yes.

But that's a completely different proposition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom