The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the scrubs on the Knicks team is Cleanthony Early. He played for Wichita State last year in the tourney against most of that Kentucky starting 5, the Harrisons, WCS. He went 12-17; 4-6 from the 3 point line. He had 31 points and 7 rebounds. Wichita State lost by 2. 

How we gonna have a debate of college vs pro and of all the "pro" players to make your case you use the one who hasn't played a full NBA season? Ha ha ha

These dudes like him and Larkin didn't play on teams as stacked as UK. He had to put up those numbers to compete. You make it sound like UK players can't put up big numbers if they played somewhere different. Sacrificing individual for team is why they win.

An the thing about the Knicks having 5 starters. Ha ha ha very funny. You know what I meant. I bet if you put the entire Knicks team in the upcoming NBA draft more UK players go then Knicks players.

Last edited:
as crazy as bowb4me's argument may seemed, he makes very good points :lol:
i am now questioning if they could beat the knicks

Last edited:
Very solid points even though nobody trying to hear it :lol:

I really liked this counter argument to the Cleanthony Early comment, spot on IMO.

These dudes like him and Larkin didn't play on teams as stacked as UK. He had to put up those numbers to compete. You make it sound like UK players can't put up big numbers if they played somewhere different. Sacrificing individual for team is why they win.

An the thing about the Lnicks having 5 starters. Ha ha ha very funny. You know what I meant. I bet if you put the entire Knicks team in the upcoming NBA draft more UK players go then Knicks players.
Uk players wouldve been 1 and done if they were as good as you make them, everybody that plays for calipari has to sacrifice but most were still 1 and done players

I'm using that one because he is on the Knick team that you said would lose and because he dropped 31 on the team that you said his team would lose to. Dude pissed on pretty much that same Kentucky team and is a scrub now cause he's playing against all pros.

How does using a player that is on the team that would lose and that also played against most of the team that would win not make sense? You're either trolling or a lost cause.

Hes contradicting himself

Uk players would win based off playing against college players & the knicks would lose based off playing against other pros

I'm using that one because he is on the Knick team that you said would lose and because he dropped 31 on the team that you said his team would lose to. Dude pissed on pretty much that same Kentucky team and is a scrub now cause he's playing against all pros.

How does using a player that is on the team that would lose and that also played against most of the team that would win not make sense? You're either trolling or a lost cause.
That is NOT "pretty much the same Kentucky team."

The added freshmen...one of whom is a #1 overall pick...would have smashed that Wichita State team.

Last edited:
Very solid points even though nobody trying to hear it
laugh.gif

I really liked this counter argument to the Cleanthony Early comment, spot on IMO.
charlie-murphy.gif

If they couldve put up big numbers one of them should have instead of being a dogfight vs Wichita State and barely winning by 2. Preciate the laughs.

Uk players wouldve been 1 and done if they were as good as you make them, everybody that plays for calipari has to sacrifice but most were still 1 and done players

Dumb argument. Every 1 and done isn't better than every player who comes back. That's a fact. Come back with facts homie.

Very solid points even though nobody trying to hear it :lol:

charlie-murphy.gif

If they couldve put up big numbers one of them should have instead of being a dogfight vs Wichita State and barely winning by 2. Preciate the laughs.

That Wichita State team was 35-0 at the time and a #1 SEED did you forget that?

What seed was Kentucky?

vs Wichita St, Andrew Harrison - 20 pts, Andrew Harrison 19 pts, James Young 13 & 8, Julius the God Randle 13,10, & 6 .. just a reminder.

And why do you keep talking about the 2013-14 team when we're in 2015?

Last edited:
Not one person besides myself probably has looked at the rosters and compared them. Until someone breaks down where UK is totally overwhelmed and outmatched I'll drop the convo. Dudes just saying pro > college without honestly looking at the teams. I'll give you Calderon. Besides him I don't see it. I'm not saying UK would win every time but to say they lose 100 out of 100 with no chance is laughable. Dudes scared to go against popular opinion. Weak

Last edited:
Not one person besides myself probably has looked at the rosters and compared them. Until someone breaks down where UK is totally overwhelmed and outmatched I'll drop the convo. Dudes just saying pro > college without honestly looking at the teams. I'll give you Calderon. Besides him I don't see it. I'm not saying UK would win every time but to say they lose 100 out of 100 with no chance is laughable. Dudes scared to go against popular opinion. Weak

How can you even compare if one team is playing against pros every night & one team is playing amateurs every night

Uk gets 35 seconds to score, if they only had 24 secs they would get exposed

How can you even compare if one team is playing against pros every night & one team is playing amateurs every night

Uk gets 35 seconds to score, if they only had 24 secs they would get exposed
to be fair the knicks also get exposed on a nightly basis playing with a 24 second shot clock 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom