The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm using that one because he is on the Knick team that you said would lose and because he dropped 31 on the team that you said his team would lose to. Dude pissed on pretty much that same Kentucky team and is a scrub now cause he's playing against all pros.

How does using a player that is on the team that would lose and that also played against most of the team that would win not make sense? You're either trolling or a lost cause.
That is NOT "pretty much the same Kentucky team."

The added freshmen...one of whom is a #1 overall pick...would have smashed that Wichita State team.
How many new starters did they bring in? 1 or 2. Did they have another big man who was pretty good that Cleanthony Early put up numbers against? Julius Randle.

That Wichita State team was 35-0 at the time and a #1 SEED did you forget that?

What seed was Kentucky?

And why do you keep talking about the 2013-14 team when we're in 2015?
No I didn't and I still can't remember off the top of my head which conference they play in. 

No idea. 

Because that's the team that Cleanthony Early played against and put up stupid numbers. He's on the bum *** Knicks team they yall say would lose to Kentucky. 

You following now?

That Kentucky team started 3 dudes that play now. 

How can you even compare if one team is playing against pros every night & one team is playing amateurs every night

Uk gets 35 seconds to score, if they only had 24 secs they would get exposed

It's a hypothetical question. If this can't be debated then why debate Jordan vs whoever or teams from different eras. Dude it's just what sports fans do. Forget the clock and who's playing who every night. If both teams played each other you think Lou, Acey and those guys would suddenly look like GS vs UK?

Last edited:
bunch of college kids beat the dream team

and i fully believe that chuck daly trying to throw the game is still a better basketball coach than byron scott 

it'd be like "pros vs joes"
not even a contest, those kids would get washed repeatedly

early and shved alone would give them buckets. bargs would give them that work and look like dirk.
we havent even talked about melo

but still, that knicks roster :x
phil jackson must really be god if he can turn it around in a few

Last edited:
If Harrison twins could've gone first round they would have. If they come back again, they may be reserves. Cal tells dude if you plan on staying all 4, don't here. 

Stop trying to fit out and fit in, JLin. 

How many new starters did they bring in? 1 or 2. Did they have another big man who was pretty good that Cleanthony Early put up numbers against? Julius Randle.
Bruh...they run a ******* platoon system.

They have two HIGH LEVEL D-1 5 man rotations.

And Julius Randle is NOT Karl Anthony Towns.

Last edited:
Anyone notice how Cold City disappeared when I asked him to answer me logically instead of with smiley faces? Silence.

don't think they do the platoon thing anymore. if you think An/Aa Harrison, Ulis, or Booker can average 8+ points in the league right now, you're crazy. 

That's both back courts right there. 

Sorry to tell you but those back up bigs aren't good. 
 Bruh...they run a ******* platoon system.

They have two HIGH LEVEL D-1 5 man rotations.

And Julius Randle is NOT Karl Anthony Towns.

stop trying to fit in and get the **** off my team JLin 
that's my point guard

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:12564293

don't think they do the platoon thing anymore. if you think An/Aa Harrison, Ulis, or Booker can average 8+ points in the league right now, you're crazy. 
Guess who else can't?

Cleanathony Early 
laugh.gif

Guess who else can't?

Cleanathony Early :lol:

Exactly my point. Dudes act like the Knicks not losing nightly by 20 + most times. Sure they won a few games but every terrible NBA team does every now and then. You can swap rosters and the Knicks may be better with Towns and WCS. What's the real drop off?

Last edited:
but the real question is.....could the knicks go 40-0 and win the national title? :nerd:

Hell no. I already said this. Without Melo that team wouldn't. Dudes on NT are strait trippin. Giving the Knicks more credit then they deserve. Team is a joke.

Knicks are only a NBA team in name and the arena they play in.

Last edited:
but the real question is.....could the knicks go 40-0 and win the national title? :nerd:

Hell no. I already said this. Without Melo that team wouldn't. Dudes on NT are strait trippin. Giving the Knicks more credit then they deserve. Team is a joke.

see, that's the thing. melo is part of the team. you cant compare a healthy uk squad vs knicks squad w/o their best player
still, dudes are pros for a reason. if it was that easy...

Last edited:
see, that's the thing. melo is part of the team. you cant compare a healthy uk squad vs knicks squad w/o their best player

That's my argument. With Melo of course UK can't win. I'm talking about without him. That's what my whole argument has been about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom