The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
the biggest banger the last 2-3 years was lifestyle by rich gang and thugga

semi srs

it was garbage but it kinda went hard

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nelly was the drake of the 2000s...only females and teenagers took him serious...
But Nelly made E.I., Steal the Show, Midwest Swing, and Batter Up. Nelly in early 00's >>>
shaq couldnt hook nate dogg up with more than a replica jersey?? 
roll.gif
mean.gif

dope song though 
pimp.gif

i thought shaq stopped rapping after we hired phil

why is he in a music video with a modern lakers jersey? 
nerd.gif

Im not even trying to make a joke but I had no idea Big Sean had this many male fans. Only people I know that listen to him out here is females.

Anyway, let's get back to Basketball. What are the odds the Grizzlies keep the #2 seed? And if Houston does end up taking it is there any chance he doesn't get MVP?

Gaddamn blah *** trap beats with no substance taking over the game :smh: . Take me back to the 90s with Pac, Big, Nas, Outkast were putting it real music. Slandering the two artists who actually had the cojones to put out content filled albums and praise these damn single having mainstream garbage **** that's killing the game. Unbelievable I've never been more ashamed of my S&T compatriots. Get your taste up, seriously.

Gaddamn blah *** trap beats with no substance taking over the game
mean.gif
. Take me back to the 90s with Pac, Big, Nas, Outkast were putting it real music. Slandering the two artists who actually had the cojones to put out content filled albums and praise these damn single having mainstream garbage **** that's killing the game. Unbelievable I've never been more ashamed of my S&T compatriots. Get your taste up, seriously.
+2

what happened to xzibit? did he just stop rapping? 

I bought his 2012 album 'Napalm' (which was actually good), so at least as of 2012, he still raps :lol:

When the hell did Zach LaVine start hitting 3s??? That **** was annoying last night

Still can't believe some of yall weird dudes in here were saying Nerlens isn't a stud like a month ago. :lol:

That be the **** man.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom