The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Childish gambino best song is him copying big seans flow, dude literally sounds like sean

Give sean some credit for being influential

Guess we should give Migos credit too since Drake bit their flow damn near on this whole last album/mixtape. FOH.

Off content alone, College Dropout and Late Registration are superior to the rest of his catalogue. Not sure what some of you cats been listening to...

The Knicks have been on the wrong side of history so many times. Only thing I can think that's been good was Melo dropping 62 otherwise it's damn near always somebody else coming in and ******** on them.

The Knicks have been on the wrong side of history so many times. Only thing I can think that's been good was Melo dropping 62 otherwise it's damn near always somebody else coming in and ******** on them.
knicks fan base take pride out of getting ished on. kobe mvp 

Last edited:

Lebron, Kobe, Kyrie, Steph, Ben Gordon. :lol:

You know it's bad when you have a "Dream Week" promotion because of the opponents coming in that they had several years ago when the Lakers, Celtics, and Cavs all came to MSG in one week. Like who does that?

Kobe was compared to mj out of hs, he had a shoe deal with adidas before he was even drafted
hs players were still a huge risk, GMs were scared because kg was just a top 5 pick & had a subpar year

If shaq said they had a young team, who is he refferring too, van exel & eddie jones? both who were older than him

You must be 12 to believe that. Kobe was the 13th pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom