The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl Clark is back in the NBA?

... and Henry Walker still playing like cook poo 
mean.gif

Chief keef jacked his flow from Oscar the grouch. How you gon let a muppet be more influential than you b

"I think it wasn't just a one- or two-game frustration; it was a three-and-a-half-year frustration," Kanter said.

Asked what those frustrations were, Kanter responded: "I would say almost everything."

Kanter admitted that he "didn't bring it every night" on the basketball court while with the Jazz and said he has enjoyed a revitalization since joining the Thunder.

"I think the difference is probably I like playing basketball there," Kanter said. "That's the most important thing. Never liked playing basketball before in my NBA career. That's my first time I start like playing basketball there, for my team, for the fans, for my teammates, for coaches, everybody. That's the first time."

Kanter said upon arriving in Oklahoma City he experienced a higher level of professionalism, though he declined to discuss specifics about his issues with the Jazz.

"I don't want to make no comments on them," he said. "But right after I went to OKC, I was like, oh man, this is how an NBA team is."

So does Kanter miss anything about Utah?

"Mountains," he said after a long pause. "That's it."
Tonight should be fun.

Utah has 0 chance of signing a big name free agent

Luckily they have the greatest center in the history of basketball

Chief keef jacked his flow from Oscar the grouch. How you gon let a muppet be more influential than you b
You gonna think im trolling but soulja boy is the most influential rapper of this generation

First rapper to use the internet to his advantage, now almost every rapper is using that same formula, soulja was ahead of his time

Originally Posted by rck3sactown  
Originally Posted by dmbrhs  
Originally Posted by Jumpman II  
Shaq Says He 'Would've Stayed' in Orlando If He Had a Mulligan
Shaq is lying.
Shaq's just saying what the people in Orlando want, especially with the whole shindig they're throwing for him.
Thank you. Exactly.

If it were a Lakers event: "My time in Orlando prepared me for my time with the best franchise in the league."

At an event in Miami: "This was the classiest organization I ever played with, and I can say I played with the greatest SG of my time."

Cleveland, Phoenix: "This event is wonderful. I'm flattered. Don't remember playing here, but there are pictures proving it, so I'm sure it was great."

Boston event: "Most professional organization. Was an honor."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man I'm glad at least one person caught that. 
laugh.gif
 Felt like that was a good joke that went completely to waste in all this rap nonsense. 

You gonna think im trolling but soulja boy is the most influential rapper of this generation

First rapper to use the internet to his advantage, now almost every rapper is using that same formula, soulja was ahead of his time
Nah I can def see that and you can see his corniness in most of today's rappers

Respect his hustle though

metallica is appreciated 
pimp.gif
Could have swore you said a few weeks go that Metallica is for people who pee sitting down. If I'm misremembering, please correct me. Would love to think positively of you again, especially after I've agreed with every word you've said about cRap music so far today, and we're both Laker fans, and you made my avy. Would love to put you back on my good side, but as for now, I'm pretty sure that was you.

And that's just inexcusable. 

metallica is appreciated :pimp:
Could have swore you said a few weeks go that Metallica is for people who pee sitting down. If I'm misremembering, please correct me. Would love to think positively of you again, especially after I've agreed with every word you've said about cRap music so far today, and we're both Laker fans, and you made my avy. Would love to put you back on my good side, but as for now, I'm pretty sure that was you.

And that's just inexcusable. 
I feel like I could have, but I dont remember saying anything about Metallica, but if there are quotes to prove it then I'm sure I was joking

I like the underdogs on every contest tonight except the Bulls game.

I think Utah/Okc may go in OKC favor, not taking that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom