The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article on lebron says it all. Lecrybaby now :rofl: crying bout a fan causing him to miss free throws. Dude don't do nothin but cry and complain. best player in the world tho :lol: can't even handle a 80 year old man hecklin him bout his free throws. Wouldn't even man up and admit it after the game either. :smh: That does it for me :lol: can't even go to a NBA game and root against lbj in your own teams building these days :smh:

Last edited:
Lebrons a cry baby. Entitlement ruined him. Everyone can say others title him but truthfully, he feel proud and mighty with being called, "king". Yes, no "K".

Lebron did the right thing 
pimp.gif

Lj been *****.... I saw that ish in him when I first saw him play ball..
Personally , skills doesn't trump being b made ... I can't like a dude who is b made regardless of skills.....dude is just like a female...he ain't the king of ish... Straight b made..

Last edited:
^^+1 sure lebron has athletic ability out the wa zoo. Doesn't change the fact he's a ***** and soft as cottenelle tissue paper. A complete jerk who thinks he's above the game. He's not. And BR had the audacity to rank him the #1 SF of all time the other day :smh: :smh: over Larry Bird who they had at #2. Imagine MJ, Magic, Kobe or Larry asking security to tell a fan to stop booing at an away game. No freaking way. Over free throws no less. :lol: that's the kind of stuff that fuels great players not "distract" them. Don't give a damn how hard he throws them dunks down he ain't foolin me.

Last edited:
Personally , skills doesn't trump being b made ... I can't like a dude who is b made regardless of skills.....dude is just like a female...he ain't the king of ish... Straight b made..

Would you say that to his face tuff guy? If not does that make you B made? How about talking down on another dude when he's not around? Is that B made?

Would you say that to his face tuff guy? If not does that make you B made? How about talking down on another dude when he's not around? Is that B made?

:lol:

Kanter was talking all that **** before the game and got outplayed by the guy they traded him to give more minutes to. :lol:

Gobert > Kanter, Jazz made the right choice and so did OKC because Kanter > an extra roster spot > Kendrick Perkins.

Gobert future MVP/DPOY, Stifle Tower, The French Rejection. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
u don't know me dude so calm down... U hurt.

If you would say it to him, hey more power to you. Most dudes on the net are all talk. There are real ones on here though. I don't doubt you cuz. You'll have to explain the "U hurt" thing to me. All I did was ask a question.

We're the Rockets fans at? Y'all ready?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom