The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 with the Yoyo Dribble aka cut dribble Best Pure PG in the L :smokin

AnotherIcyBilby.gif
Steph clearly has that title now
Whatever "pure" means

Steph isn't your traditional pure pg he's a shoot first guard!

If you would say it to him, hey more power to you. Most dudes on the net are all talk. There are real ones on here though. I don't doubt you cuz. You'll have to explain the "U hurt" thing to me. All I did was ask a question.

We're the Rockets fans at? Y'all ready?
it was a question...not a statement

Last edited:
[quote name="BowB4Me"][quote name="lakersman3000"]Lj been *****.... I saw that ish in him when I first saw him play ball..
Personally , skills doesn't trump being b made ... I can't like a dude who is b made regardless of skills.....dude is just like a female...he ain't the king of ish... Straight b made..[/quote]Would you say that to his face tuff guy? If not does that make you B made? How about talking down on another dude when he's not around? Is that B made?[/quote] You mean like how you're doing?

Can't wait to see which response it's gonna be.

"Wasn't talking to you."

"Nah, I was just saying. Just asked."

"Was just joking."

Last edited:

LMA game is full of filth. :x

Those turn around fadeaways would be the worst shot in the world for 99% of bigs.

Last edited:
Can't believe LMA turned into Dirk. There was a point where he was the 3rd piece behind Roy and Oden. He looked like he was going to top out as a nice roleplayer.

You mean like how you're doing?

"Wasn't talking to you."

"Was just joking."

Are you serious? Did I once call any man on here a B? Calling someone soft or talking about there game is one thing. Saying they are B made is personal.

How is me responding to dude how I did the same as what he did? An why are you trolling my post again? Your my biggest fan I swear. Your literally tryna start something for what? We already past it.

Last edited:
You mean like how you're doing?

"Wasn't talking to you."

"Was just joking."
Are you serious? Did I once call any man on here a B? Calling someone soft or talking about there game is one thing. Saying they are B made is personal.

How is me responding to dude how I did the same as what he did? An why are you trolling my post again? Your my biggest fan I swear. Your literally tryna start something for what? We already past it.
*starts something with someone else who wasn't talking to you*

*gets called out*

*asks "Why are you trying to start something?"*

laugh.gif

Want to be left alone? Leave people alone. Simple. He thinks Bron is b made.

Whatever. You want to be left alone? Leave that alone. "Would you say that to his face?" Don't worry about it, just like I'm not worried if you would run up on him and ask him "Would you say that to his face?" to HIS face.

Can't believe LMA turned into Dirk. There was a point where he was the 3rd piece behind Roy and Oden. He looked like he was going to top out as a nice roleplayer.

Son really put that work in and stayed heathy.

Shooting 36% from 3 now too, if he adds that to his game next year? Curtains.

Chicago traded him for Tyus Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom