The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.1% is significant. That's an espn stat if I've seen one ever

Clippers all the way. Figueroa here we come :pimp:

Last edited:
Clippers are seeing the WCF, maybe the Finals depending on who they draw in the 3rd.
I'll put big dollars on them if they make it to the Playoffs healthy.
Must have Crawford.

Crawford is likely out for the year. Clips getting bounced in the 1st round.

I won't lay money on them without Crawford but that's still one of my 2 teams for the WCF bracket wise, even without him.

if jamal is out for the year, clippers are done. 

He's progressing. And he has a good shot of being back before the season is over. I think he comes back around this time, and at the latest after RD1

@ArashMarkazi 10h10 hours ago
If you want to pencil in a possible return date for Jamal Crawford if he continues to progress, April 7 against the Lakers looks realistic.

Has there even been a player that won mvp finals mvp and per of the year in the same season or will chris paul be the first?

Morrow's release is stupid man.
Dude doesn't even get set if he needs to shoot quick, just a catch and release.

It's like he tells the mates, "pass it to me above my head, so I can just let it fly"

Morrow actually makes no sense. Love watching the guy shoot.

Look at 1:08

BTW 6 3s in that game and he MAYBE grazed rim once.

Last edited:

He's an incredibly efficient shooter with that very odd technique. Most shooters have to dip, he doesn't at all. Normally, accuracy is not your friend when you shoot like that. I'm consistently amazed when I see him take a shot, let alone a 3 without dipping the ball. He doesn't do it all the time, but the fact that he actually shoots it like that at times in games, and makes it is incredible.

Last edited:
Anthony Morrow's shooting form (when he doesn't dip) isn't something one would teach or recommend, and oddly enough is one of the main reasons why I feel DJ is such a bad free throw shooter.

DJ has no dip on his Free throw shooting technique, which in turn doesn't give him enough energy / inertia to shoot a free throw properly. Try shooting a ball without dipping it, taking it right to it's peak and then releasing, it's hard as ****. That's why it's so incredible to me to see Morrow when he shoots it like that from NBA range.

Morrow's release is stupid man.
Dude doesn't even get set if he needs to shoot quick, just a catch and release.

It's like he tells the mates, "pass it to me above my head, so I can just let it fly"

Westbrook smacked the **** out of him at 1:27 :rofl:

Last edited:
Anthony Morrow's shooting form (when he doesn't dip) isn't something one would teach or recommend, and oddly enough is one of the main reasons why I feel DJ is such a bad free throw shooter.

DJ has no dip on his Free throw shooting technique, which in turn doesn't give him enough energy / inertia to shoot a free throw properly. Try shooting a ball without dipping it, taking it right to it's peak and then releasing, it's hard as ****. That's why it's so incredible to me to see Morrow when he shoots it like that from NBA range.

I got a buddy who shoots like that in pickup. I have no idea how he does it, though I'm pretty sure your wrists have to be made of iron

It's seriously not that hard to shoot like that
laugh.gif
. Ball only weighs 22 ounces.
its not about weight, most shooters need to dip on the catch for rhythm

shooting when already holding the ball above your head is a hard move to stop, marc gasol takes advantage of this all the time 

Look like he's got a high release. A good space separation from his forehead where his hands cradle the ball and released with a good high arc

That WB pass to Morrow you said, lol man.

Last edited:
People only "need" to dip because that's how they're taught. I taught myself to shoot and wanted it to be as effortless as possible so I learned how to shoot flat footed from deep, dip or no dip. You really don't need that dip or drawback before you release especially if you weight train but I've even seen lil weakling kids able to toss it up like that. Mostly about calibration

People only "need" to dip because that's how they're taught. I taught myself to shoot and wanted it to be as effortless as possible so I learned how to shoot flat footed from deep, dip or no dip. You really don't need that dip or drawback before you release especially if you weight train but I've even seen lil weakling kids able to toss it up like that. Mostly about calibration
yeah, i do the same but just saying that most people learn with the dip

but dip or no dip imma soak you in the lakes of minitonka this summer at the basketball summit 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom