The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Kal-El-8"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]You can block 3s?[/QUOTE]if you don't jump.[/quote]#TeamFlatFootedNoDip :smokin

[quote name="do work son"][quote name="DarthSka"]You can block 3s[/quote]
hardenblocksbeal.gif
[/quote]Photoshopped. Gotta be.

Harden?!

Chopped. I don't believe it.

[quote name="Abematic"][quote name="Kal-El-8"]
6f264e61_ezgif-1081076995.gif

[/quote]Whay is this! HAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]Exactly my reaction. :lol: "What... in the world... is that?"

I like Milwaukee but Chi bigs would absolutely wash them and Butler on Middleton/Giannis is a death sentence.

Ain't even fair they have Pau/Noah/Mirotic/Gibson.

Niko and Taj would start on most other teams in the league, not to mention they're better than Ersan and Zaza who actually start. :lol:

Last edited:
On the BG block, I love the reaction of the Celtics player he got - like, "what just happened here? Is that legal?" :lol:

Wall looked like the only dude who cared about winning yesterday. Felt like the wiz couldn't maintain steady play for the latter part of the season, reminds me of the Pacers last year

Chicago versus Milwaukee wouldn't even be fair. 4 home games SMH

I like Milwaukee but Chi bigs would absolutely wash them and Butler on Middleton/Giannis is a death sentence.

Ain't even fair they have Pau/Noah/Mirotic/Gibson.

Niko and Taj would start on most other teams in the league, not to mention they're better than Ersan and Zaza who actually start. :lol:

Pau Gasol will feast!

ill def love a mil/CHI series cuz it would almost guarantee i go to 1-2 games

What's sad is that every game would be a home game for Chi in that series. :lol:

Rose used to get more MVP chants in Milwaukee then Chicago.

Wall looked like the only dude who cared about winning yesterday. Felt like the wiz couldn't maintain steady play for the latter part of the season, reminds me of the Pacers last year

Wall deserves better man, the fact that he's been able to flourish in such a dysfunctional organization speaks volume to his talent/character.

Beal still hasn't taken that next step, some of it has to do with Whitman's horrible coaching but it also has to do with the fact that son is just not assertive.

Dude is one of the best shooters in the world and just floats out there so often.

Also I don't know what the hell is going on between Gortat and Whitman but I need answers because when they play him the minutes he deserves, dude dominates and they win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom