The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are overplaying this imaginary Bledsoe descent. Calling him "average" is absurd.

Dude has regressed in an increased role on a more talented squad though.

His shooting has gotten worse than last year and he repeatedly gets roasted by opposing PG's.

I watch most of PHX games and I can certainly say that while he isn't average, he's only barely above average this season.

is bowb4me this year version of that one nets fan that bet zyzz 1k over the nets?

anyone have audio or video of barkley before the year saying the rockets losing parsons was huge, and we might slip out of the playoffs for the nuggets or suns? needed the morning lulz.

is bowb4me this year version of that one nets fan that bet zyzz 1k over the nets?

anyone have audio or video of barkley before the year saying the rockets losing parsons was huge, and we might slip out of the playoffs for the nuggets or suns? needed the morning lulz.

Nobody should take Barkley's opinion on anything intellectual or basketball related serious.

Dude has made a career out of sounding like my alcoholic uncle on television.

Amazing that a player as great as he was can comprehend so little about the game he dominated.

****** was talking about this guy maybe leaving TNT to be a GM. :x :lol:

Lmao. So true.. Barkley been trash as a commentator forever...

Wade ,didn't like him when I was younger ,do now. Pulling for a unlikely heat upset on the cavs if they meet in round 1.

180 Block :x

ShockedSaneGoldfish.gif

Clippers doing all types of stupid athletic ****. :x

DJ probably going to try to one up Blake by jumping over the backboard.

BG really makes me feel bad about myself sometimes.

Like I am doing life entirely way wrong.

A 180 block? Who does that?!

[quote name="awwsome"]Clippers doing all types of stupid athletic ****. :x

DJ probably going to try to one up Blake by jumping over the backboard.[/quote]Someone's gonna shoot from half court, ball's gonna travel like 10 feet out of the shooter's hands, and DJ's gonna snatch it out the air and come down with it pressed against his side. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom