The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to picture this also.:lol:
George_bush_scratching_his_head.jpg

Try this bruh. Next time you shoot around just try to make it as easy as possible, like not even trying whatsoever. Don't worry about makes or misses just smooth and effortless. You're not going to make a lot of shots at first but what you'll probably notice is that your misses are pretty consistent. For me I noticed most of my misses were off left and it dawned on me that it doesn't take much power at all to get the ball to the rim, from there I just adjusted and calibrated to be able to shoot it straight. The flicka da wrist is all you need really

My shot is all in my wrist, too.

My jump shot died -50 pounds and 1o years ago.

I'm still on my toes though, up on my toes through release.

Flat footed is what puzzled me. Can't picture that except for in HORSE

Last edited:
Clippers are seeing the WCF, maybe the Finals depending on who they draw in the 3rd.
I'll put big dollars on them if they make it to the Playoffs healthy.
Must have Crawford.

how do you figure? jcrossover is donezo. They're gonna get worked. They could lose in the 1st rd and i wouldnt emm be surprised especially if austin gets minutes.

Pretty much just read the basketball threads. Sadly NBA thread has very little engaging discussion last couple of years.

Glad to see the "Freeze" avy back.

hahaha yea. I had my fun with the walking dead crowd. guys been line stepping this past week, like they didnt recognize the homie posts. jack skellington seems to give my words more credibility or some **** lol I'm back with the gut punches and a smile tho.

Last edited:
a-friend always knows **** before the rest of us :lol:

- he was the only one vouching for Speights to get more minutes

- called Bledsoe average, now he's looking pretty average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom