The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
marion3.jpg

dat smush? for real marion is suspect

[quote name="TomDiginson"][quote name="DarthSka"]:lol: @ @ talking earlier about things being backwards but fiercely making sure not to be friends with your kid

See, the problem with people like you is that you've made friendship to something bad. To you, a friend is someone who helps you do bad things, someone who would never rat you out, a partner in crime. That's your first error, and it all starts there.

What denomination are you, my man? I'm guessing either Baptist, or non-denominational. Amirite?[/quote]latter day saints.[/quote]Oh, I was way off. Kinda.

Last edited:
[quote name="nickmaz96"]Bravelude needs to start an Official NBA Meat thread[/quote]Or nah?

i feel you on that. dont feel like there has been as many exciting games as years past but maybe nostalgia just getting to me.... 
This.

I mean the Cleveland/Spurs game ranks as # 1 for me, and then the Warriors and Bulls had a game that went into OT that was pretty good. Other than that the scheduling has sucked for the most part.

I'm trying to figure this out with the big TV deal coming up in the future, and with that said they need to really work on scheduling some better games. I think there's a lack of star power in the league at the moment too, especially with so many injuries.

I said this at the beginning of the year Nerlens would be the best player but Jabari would win ROY. Seems like I was half right.

Elite defence and rim protection don't get you the ROY award, PPG does.

Wiggins will win the award.
I still had Nerlens winning it, but didnt expect the PPG jump that Wiggins went on. 

Recent games , clippers blazer was really good , rockets vs cavs was good as well ..clippers rockets Sunday noon game... Best games I can remember off the top that I was able to catch...
Besides the ones you mentioned ...

Last edited:
Need Wiggins and LaVine to go head to head in the dunk contest next year.

LaVine still didn't get to do the dunk that has never been done before.

Between those two and Payne dudes are probably doing all types of wild **** after practice.

Incase yall ain't know about my son Payne

Last edited:
This thread has shown me that if you want to be entertained by today's nba you have to watch games as if it's ncaa with an eye on development of young players

Somebody needs to explain to me why Kidd is not playing John Henson 30+ minutes when he's a superior rebounder, rim protector and is more athletic than Zaza.

Also I think it's easy to say trading Knight was a mistake, MCW doesn't fit on a team without 2 other long range shooters while Knight shot 40% from 3 and is one of the best defenders at the PG position.

Don't know why they would develop him, he has a career year and then they trade him instead of giving him the Tyreke Evans deal. :smh:

Somebody needs to explain to me why Kidd is not playing John Henson 30+ minutes when he's a superior rebounder, rim protector and is more athletic than Zaza.

Also I think it's easy to say trading Knight was a mistake, MCW doesn't fit on a team without 2 other long range shooters while Knight shot 40% from 3 and is one of the best defenders at the PG position.

Don't know why they would develop him, he has a career year and then they trade him instead of giving him the Tyreke Evans deal. :smh:

They need to stop playing with their lineups and let my dude Ersan cook :smokin

Henson should be getting a lot more run too.

MCW move lookin suspect, I thought him and Kidd would flourish :smh:

Last edited:
Ersan been going off, him and Henson would be great together 30 minutes a night.

The length between that starting 5 would be crazy.

^if you had to choose between Bk and middleton which one would you pick? My sources tell me Milwaukee had to make that executive decision

And still have enough for jabari/giannis tho?

Legit question, I don't know anything about their cap situation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom