The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to sleep at halftime....lmao I see GSW came storming back.

Doc is eating his words right now. Wish I recorded the second half :smh:

I had to sleep early yesterday. Sportscenter highlights and this thread detailing Steph ******** on CP0 :lol:
Am I the only one that hopes Beard/Steph/Turtle Power keep up the great play for the next few years so they all get MVPs? Its great to see the point gawd position being so stacked. I always found their play more interesting than bigs

Warrior Nation taking over?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Did not watch the game last night but Steph :x

:lol: at all the memes afterwords. The internet is ruthless.

To this day I still don't know why people reach in while Steph is dribbling.....nothing good can come out of that for the defender :lol:

Warriors are just :smokin :smokin Best regular season team I've seen in a while. Defense is suffocating and they just run u out the gym. It's truly impressive. I guess that's what u get when u got the MVP, MIPOY, DPOY, 6th man of year, COY, :lol: freaking loaded *** team. They better win it all this year with that roster.

Last edited:
All these photoshops man :lol: :lol: :lol:.
Listening to this Brian Windhordst pod wonder how much of this is really true vs how much he's making up.

Stop listening to Windhorst when he said the Hawks "can only win if they play their game" lol like what does that even suppose to mean :lol: lbj #2 fanboy. Behind SAS of course. Damn, and he's even from Akron too :lol:

Last edited:
There's gotta be something in the water in Akron. Relatively small place but a lot of athletes and celebs are from there. Bronbron and Curry are both from there. Remember seeing a few football players too but not sure which ones

Curry out there lookin like the reincarnation of The Pistol Pete Maravich. It's obvious. Same exact skill set. Same size. Same everything really about their games.

Last edited:
Well Brooklyn has a population of 2.6 million people..
Akron only has 200k. Just thought that was pretty interesting

Last edited:
There's gotta be something in the water in Akron. Relatively small place but a lot of athletes and celebs are from there. Bronbron and Curry are both from there. Remember seeing a few football players too but not sure which ones

:lol:

Curry has absouletly nothing to do with Ohio.

Dell played for the Cavs 1 year then came to Charlotte. Steph couldve been 3 months old when he left Cleveland.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom